Interested in jewellery making?

Home Forums Louth Chat Interested in jewellery making?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Almae

had a great time this morning , it was lovely 🙂
    dd loved her little bracelet i made her and hubby was impressed with the necklace I made 😉

can’t wait for next week 😀

scole1

ah good to hear went well a friend of mine was doing that today too, have to call her and see how she got on….

moomum

Really enjoyabe morning , loved it will be back next week . Made a neckalace and a braclet for my dd , but she broke it and would like me to go back and meke her another one this time that wont brake lol

Moonflower

Yes was a lovely morning…i really really enjoyed it!! cant wait til next week…

and the coffee & scone was scrummy!!

Almae

hi sheliab

just have to say i had a fantastic time on the classes theek would last 3 wednesdays. I dont know what i will do now on wednesdays :(.

If you do get numbers for next week would u let me know as i would attend 😉

alison

sheilab

Hi

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed it.

Fiona and myself would be very happy to continue the classes. Same time, same place, same price.

Classes are open to beginners also, we hadtwo new people join the class yesterday and they went home with two lovely pieces of jewellery. So don’t feel you would have missed too much.

Please send me a PM or text me on 087 677 1686 if you are interested.

Regards

Sheila

ciarac

would love to do this, but I am i dundalk and have 3 kids to mind…. 😕 if you ever change your day to a Sat put me down!!!
    great idea! enjoy the lucky girls that can go.

Moonflower

Hi,

would definately recommend this course to anyone who is interested…lovely way to spend a wednesday morning, learning how to make jewellery, meeting new people and enjoying a wonderful coffee & scone. All for 15 euro…

You get chance to make some great pieces of jewellery that u can take home for yourself or give to friends & family as a gift…,i have made a necklaces, earrings & bracelets

I would carry on going but am having a but of a hectic time fitting things in at moment but would recommend to anyone who is considering contacting Sheila…well worth the money

Moonflower

moomum

Is the course still running this week , waiting to hear would be intrested in going back

sheilab

Hi Moomum

Hopefully, waiting for confirmation from a few more. Will keep you posted.

All the best

Sheila
    Andersons Cafe at Highlanes Gallery

sheilab

Hi Moomum

Hopefully, waiting for confirmation from a few more. Will keep you posted.

All the best

Sheila
    Andersons Cafe at Highlanes Gallery

Almae

hi shelia

Make sure you have me on the list if its going ahead this week 😉

alison

RB

Hi Sheila,

I would love to do the class but unfortunatley can’t do mornings during the week. If it ever runs in the evenings or at weekends you can count me in!

moomum

Had a really good time at the course today , much more intricate but great once you get the hang of it , looking forward to finishing it and starting on the chirstmas tree angel ..Will have some really nice christmas pressents to give this year and they look so professional 😀

scole1

sorry girls i know not done the course and all and not sure what you use, but saw this and thought of you guys, in tesco drogheda they have jewelery kits(decent ones) and cheap too, may help for practice…..

anyway good to hear everyone enjoying it…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.