Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,366 through 4,380 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Jo, when are the exams starting? Do they go on for long? We will be thinking of you!! Best of luck with them and I am sure you will fly through them 😀

Joanne06
    Participant

Im good yvonne!! Can imagine not bein the nicest bein back at work!!!! Hate that alright! 😈

yummymummy

yeah there is foleys and mc brides. only takes me 15mins to get there in the morns on the motorway i fly up it its grand.
    i dont know cormac reynolds would he not be fit naked 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Ta yvonne! Have them Tue n Wed next wk so off on study leave today. Bloody 3 hrs long each n d 3 hrs better fly cos if it doesnt im in trouble!!!!!!

Yvonne

I’ll be heading down the old road, it took me 20 mins the first morning I went to have a look, but wasn’t 100% sure of where I was heading so I might do it a bit quicker next time!

He might be alright starkers, I will be looking at him alot closer tomorrow!

rossylisa

[size=200]good luck joanne[/size] 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

yummymummy

yeah if u went the motorway ud have to go through castlebellingham to get to kilsaren on the old roads it the other way!!!!!

oh yeah keep a close on him there girl 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

WHDFK is all thetalk of naked dentists girls??!!!!

[size=150]THANKS ROSSY!!!!!!!!!!! DREADIN THEM!!!!![/size]

yummymummy

it nearly fri jo just getting the filth started early ha ha ha only joking. yvonne gong dentist tw and dreading it so i told her to pic him naked and she be grand.
    wish that postman would come back so i could picture him naked mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

rossylisa

it seems to be fridays is the dirty tlk 😆

Yvonne

LOL @ Yummy!!!! 😆 😆 He must have been tasty! Hopefully he will come to our premises too…. hope they are the same district!!!
    Joanne, I’m feeling worse about the dentist since she started going on about him naked!!! I’ll probably have a fit of the giggles just thinking about it in the morning!

pinkbabe

I am good yvonne just waiting on a mate to call round,

Just been talking to Kelly I AM GONNA BE FAMOUS!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

You know why that is Rossy, it shows whos gettin sex n who isnt!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

God my dentists a grey haired man!!!!! Oh jesus!! Put ya off dentists altog!!!! Not forgettin the visions of him naked!!!

yummymummy

aw yvonne im in balbriggan today ha ha ha are u mad thre aint no sexy men anywhere near kilsaran or castlebellingham!!! wishful thinking on my behalf.
    yvonne he was a FINE thing i could have eaten him ha ha ha

well a fit of giggles might distract you from thinking of the dreaded dentist!!!

lisa no harm in indulging a little early is there 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 4,366 through 4,380 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.