Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,911 through 20,925 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

kiss her 😆 😆 😆 ????? meant miss her 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

i will be at the parade but i might just die of boredom on the street so i might kiss her 😆 😆

you might what yummy 😆 😆 😆 ah i know well they do be the first in the cue ifykwim so i will be going as soon as she gets to SH it is a load of crap

ed1
    Participant

hi girls,

yummy i had a bird in my sitting room last year. j decided he was going down stairs to watch telly one morning and when he opened sitting room door the bird flew out of the room. j was screaming and frightened the little thing. it was a baby blackbird. it flew at the glass in my front door so i just got a baseball hat and kinda got him out the door with it. i dont mind birds too much but see if i saw that frog, lisa, i would have lost my life.

yummymummy

hahahahaha i go tin there first lisa and changed what i meant LOL

i know im going to stand at fusion and catch them at the start of it that way i can get going quick enough 🙂

ed i had a brush and was trying to shoo it out the open wndow but the stupid fecker kept flying at the closed one !!!!

rossylisa

hi girls,

front door so i just got a baseball hat and kinda got him out the door with it.
    😆 😆 😆 😆 pmsl i have visions of you running around hitting the bird with a baseball bath … M thinks im gone mad laughing at the computer

rossylisa

oh that was hat 😆 😆 😆 a well more funnier my way 😆 😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

I am hoping to get out of going to parade this year. mind you i will think i am missing something (maybe a garden shed or something 😆 )so probably will end up going. last year we watched it on fair street and ended up in corrigans for the rest of the day, kids and all.

they are setting up the funfair at the moment down town.

ed1
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 at lisa. 😆 😆 your version is funnier 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

baseball bat hahahahahaha HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what shitty weather to be setting it up in!!!!!

oh imagine it was raining on monday and the parade couldnt go ahead, that would be a right shame !!! 😆 😆

Gismo

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 just reading through the last few posts ..between kissing kids in parades and hitting birds with baseball bats PMSL 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

It would make you wonder whats going on with you all, when you read back them few posts!

yummymummy

e are all going as mad as i am hahahahahahah

i knew i would rub off eventually!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

anyone going to see pj gallaher tonight …i want to go but dh dosnt want to go out coz he is in work tomorow and none of my friends up here are going 😥

yummymummy

i want to go to and none of my mates will go and now i have left it too late to get babysitter, plus dermot whealn is supporting him(from 98fm) and i htink he’s hilarious GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gismo

Where is it on? I love Dermot on the morning crew aswell..he is very funny.

Viewing 15 posts - 20,911 through 20,925 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.