Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 16,171 through 16,185 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

my sis down loads them from u torrent she gets all the albums on it and with my dd she is still young so she tends to reck them all the time

extra vision is brill for cds to they are always selling them off reall cheap

yummymummy

whats that address for albums lisa??? can never find albums!!!

rossylisa

right off in me momo for another lessons tlk to yiz all later 😀

Yvonne

Morning Girls, how is everyone? All well here, the auditors are in so I’m keeping my head down! Like the sound of this website – must have a peek at it!

yummymummy

hey yvonne whats up?

Joanne06
    Participant

Feck where is everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😥

yummymummy

here watching friends bloopers on youtube 🙂

rossylisa

yummy i think its http://www.u-torrant.ie if not just google utorrent

Joanne06
    Participant

Im gonna fall asleep here!!!!! Feckin a box of stuff to get on n jus cant be assed! STARVIN too!!!!!

Gismo

Hiya…starvin myself…meant to go the marshes but too lazy

yummymummy

im bored too 🙂 nowt to do, sheesh roll on 4pm on thurs:)

Joanne06
    Participant

Eh u not got work to there yummy!??!!!!! Gis ya lazy geit ya….if i worked close to marches i know exactly where id be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

i do im sitting here looking at it but i dont want to do it.
    just got my mams x mas pressie delivered, girls i aint joking for the stuff i got and it only cost €50 , there was a EA body scrub £3.99 thought it was a tester type thing to throw into a bag for her, eh its a proper size bottle, so it the mosturiser, mascara lipstick WOW!!!!!!! defo go back to that site again i tell ya.

Yvonne

Hi all, God its very quiet in here!! The auditors are still here, so far so good! The accountant robbed the mouse off my computer so I have to use the tab key – a pain in the hole I can tell you!!!

Yummy, can you give me the name of that website you got the stuff from? Sounds like its worth a look!

yummymummy

tab key oh no thanks, i always lose it on the screen especially when im so close to the button i want 🙂 🙂

http://www.directcosmetics.com

defo worth a look yvonne, stuff is for nothing on it , the elizabeth arden stuff i got for my mam i want to keep for myself now hehe but i wont.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,171 through 16,185 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.