Girls Night in Dublin – Any Ideas??

Home Forums National Chat Girls Night in Dublin – Any Ideas??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Heading to Dublin for a night at the end of the month with a friend to get a break from the kids and catch up on old times. Any one suggestings for nice girly things to do, nice food and maybe cocktails – might as well spoil ourselves when we can :D

bubblesue

If you’re staying over, I know Castleknock Hotel and Country club often do great girlie packages, where they combine maybe a show or premier of a movie and then music and craic back at the hotel, with use of the pool, gym etc. included. Check out their website for offers.

If not staying over, maybe a show in the gaiety after some food. I think you can get one of those "feet in a tank with little fish" treatments around the grafton street area 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

Look for a deal, there are loads out there at the moment. Some hotels will do shop & stay nights, like The Carlton in Tyrellstown, Dublin 15. It includes dinner, cocktails that sort of thing.

That hotel is about 20 mins from city centre and it is just up the road from the Blanchardstown centre too, which has a massive selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and nightlife. I have stayed there and it is lovely.

There are fab hotels in the city centre too, St Stephens green is a great area but can be pricey. You could look for a hotel that is close to a Luas line, thats a great way to get around and in and out of town.

Hope some of that helps. Enjoy your night out. I have said to my husband that for my birthday or anniversary some year I would just love to go to Dublin for a day to go shopping, have dinner and stay over. We often take it for granted because Dublin is right on our doorstep but it really is a fab city.

Enjoy your night!

Jacinta

Thanks for the tips, we are staying in Jurys Christchurch which is cheap and cheerful and I only live 30 mins from Dublin but as you say a great city on our doorstep and looking forward to getting a night free from the kids 😀

Taylor5

if your staying in the city, you have to just buzz about temple bar. Great pubs and places to eat. Lillies used to be a good spot, celeb nightspot, its at the bottom of Grafton Street on the left (with Trinity behind you) just above Burger King

Jedt
    Keymaster

Boulevard cafe was one of my fave places to eat when I used to have a social life in the city centre. think its still good and its not expensive. If you are walking down Dame St, away from Jury’s, take a right on Georges st and left onto Exchequer st and its just down there on your left – on the way towards Grafton st.

So yum and very hot waiters – which is nice on a girly night out!!

izzy

For a good show try the Laughter Lounge, or the Bad Ass Cafe, think they do a special with Pizza Drink and ticket in, not expensive anyway and have different shows on so worth a look?

Taylor5

Cafe En Seine on Dawson Street was always a good spot and Milano next door for nice cheap food…. Judge Roy Beans on Nassau Street, Lillies nightclub is just above it.
    No matter where you go in Dublin it will be brilliant, the Atmosphere is magical, there is nothing like the buzy in Dublin City.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.