Fear of Flying..

Home Forums National Chat Fear of Flying..

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Yvonne you nasty thing 😆 I would have died 😯 😯 😯 remind me never to be on a plane with you.. 🙂 .

Actually you know its more Ryan Air that has given me the fear..along with other things..I mean I know their safety record is top class but its the little things I notice, such as they are always in such a rush to keep to their deadlines..sometimes you would be hurtling down the runway ands people are still taking their seats ( well not quite 😆 but you know what I mean) and the way they land sometimes feels very sudden..dunno just a feeling …

I think the main thing is though lack of trust and control over the Captain..we all feck up at work sometimes..I know I forget stuff all the time..whats to stop him forgetting something 😯

Yvonne

I know it was cruel, but so funny!

Arghhh, Ryanair and their stupid fanfare!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yeah the first time I heard this I thought it was an alarm!!!!!

I always watch the stewards faces for sign of panic, I am more relaxed when they are serving tea and coffee as they would know if there was a problem..

I actually had an interview once for Virgin Atlantic many moons ago , wasn’t afraid then but never ended up doing the interview something else came up..but thank god it isn’t my job now 😆

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.