Baby massage classes

Home Forums Louth Chat Baby massage classes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sunshineorla

Baby massage classes start 4th June , Barlow house, Drogheda.
    Benefits include colic relief; aids gas, wind and constipation; improves sleep patterns; lessens teething pain; enhances bonding; social interaction for parents and lots more.
    Classes run over 5 weeks in a secure, caring environment and class sizesare kept small.
    Call Orla at 087-2797901 for more information

Taylor5

Oh very good, like the sound of it…. did it on ds1 but cant remember half of it

sunshineorla

I had a bright idea 😆 last night that I might do refresher classes. Just one off’s every so often so people could get a review of the massage routine (as long as they had done the IAIM course) and get to meet up with the mums , maybe a 10 euro a head. How do you think that sounds?
    I think massage can be just as relaxing (nearly) for the person giving it as well as those getting it.

Taylor5

What days are the classes over the five weeks and whats the times?

sunshineorla

The next class is on thursday 4th of june at 11am and runs the same time every thursday for the 5 weeks. It’s in Barlow house

Taylor5

Could I bring another child along, he will be 4 in July and would sit in a corner with his ds…. by the way how much is the 5 week course?

sunshineorla

Yes thats no problem to bring the 4 year old. The 5 week class is 125 and i provide everything that you need. Tea and Biccies too. :-°

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.