eh.. the snip i guess..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys just wanted to see what info i would get on this site.. my husband and i are thinking about a him having "the job done " because i have medical issues and can no longer go on the pill.. he is, as i am i guess,afraid of it changing things in the bedroom.. his sex drive is low compared to mine anyway and was hoping for some feedback pls help :D anyone out there

Jedt
    Keymaster

I can assure you that having the snip has no effect on sex drive what so ever!! At least not in my husband’s case, he is still always chasing me around the house trying to get his leg over as often as he can!! 😆 😆

When we had decided that we were not having any more children, we looked at the options of me getting sterilized or him getting a vasectomy and based on all the research we did, decided that the vasectomy was a much better option.

For starters, the failure rate is much much lower with vasectomies, about 1 in 10,000 needs to be repeated whereas with sterilizations, about 1 in 200 has complications.

For vasectomy the man stays awake and is given a local anaesthetic and it all takes only a few mins. For sterilization the woman is put out under general anaesthetic and the recovery is slower and there is pain involved for a while. Whereas most men are back to normal after a day or two.

Here is an article on vasectomies that may help, if you want to give it a read or pass it on to him: http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/hea … 79511.html

HTH

😆 thanks hun, its a tuff decision but its the best one for us i think, would love if my man chased me round the house 😀 😀 heres hoping !!!
    d x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there, let me share here with you a site I’ve been using to track my ovulation and I hope it could also help others. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Jedt
    Keymaster

Well dreamcatcher, did he go through with it after all?

Hope it went well if he did. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.