The term ‘Mumstown Ltd‘ or ‘’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is Mumstown Ltd. 10 The Avenue, Sevitt Manor, Bettystown, Co Meath, A92X7D9 Our company registration number is 9664050. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Mams.ie Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting and respecting your data privacy. We process your data so you can maintain your user account on Mams.ie. We process your data on the basis of Legitimate Interests in order to provide a properly functioning service to you and the proper administration of our website. In order to provide this service to you, we collect your email address, the data you submit yourself to mams.ie (eg Discussion posts etc) and your IP address. We may also process data about your use of our website such as your browser type and version, operating system etc. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services.
A cookie is a tiny piece of data stored on your computer and managed by your web browser at the request of a Website. You can disable any or all of the cookies we use via your web browser preferences but disabling certain cookies will prevent our sites