Zumba toning @Lab Fitness postponed in December

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Zumba toning @Lab Fitness postponed in December

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wanted to let you all know that the 9pm class of Zumba Toning on Wednesday nights will not be on for the month of December.

Lab Fitness will let us know in January about the class and when it it coming back.

The Thursday Zumba fitness class will continue as normal at 8pm.

For any further queries, please contact info@labfitness.com or see http://www.labfitness.com

laura

As emilia is heavily pregnant Zumba is a no no for her now til end of pregnancy…im coming back full time in January and i’ll be taking over her classes…. and i have a fab new class coming on wed at 9pm…very much like zumba but even more fun…called BOKWA!!

Have you seen it?

Donomum3

this sounds like fun.will this be pay as you go?and do you take names to sign up for it? Sorry have never been to labfitness before. 😳 was in another gym contract but iv ended that now.

laura

hi donnomum,

we would love to see you at Labfitness :).. i have a few free passes that i have given to Sabbi to distribute, so you can come down in January and try a class for free. 🙂

Donomum3

great!! thanksi might come down first for a chat in jan. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.