ZUMBA CLASSES!!

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? ZUMBA CLASSES!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

oh cool will keep an eye on site so and hopefully make it back to some classes

happymumblemum
    Participant

I have Zumba on the X box Kinect..do you reckon I would do myself an injury????

Will defo look in to doing it in Mell

Taylor5

I have Zumba on the X box Kinect..do you reckon I would do myself an injury????

Will defo look in to doing it in Mell

yeah a stroke!!! :lol:😆 –> <!– s:lol::lol:😆 –> <!– s:lol::lol: 😆

Mark Acu

Hi Guys

I would agree 1000% with Laura on this one. Having worked in the Fitness Industry for many years I am very aware of quite a few instructors teaching classes who do not have relevant qualifications. It can potentially be very dangerous on many levels. I am and have been treating quite a few clients as a result of poor quality instruction in classes.

Key piece of advise is to ask to see their qualification, if they have it they will be more than willing to show it to you.

Mark

laura

hi guys,

for anyone still looking for a ZUMBA class delivered by qualified instructors (in both fitness and zumba) we are starting them again as from next tuesday 8th March in Labfitness Greenhills

7 to 8 pm

you can do pay as you go or 8 week courses.

Laura

Taylor5

yippeee… was talking to Carol today, girls its a brilliant class and great fun

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.