Zaggora Pants – for weight loss & toning….sooo good!!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Zaggora Pants – for weight loss & toning….sooo good!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I wore my Zaggora pants today for the first time and oh my goodness do they work well.

They are designed to help with weight loss and toning up and for wearing while exercising. I don’t usually go for this kind of thing but my sister is a fitness instructor and she has been wearing then for a few weeks now and says they are brill for helping tone up tummy/bum areas.

The idea is you wear them while working out and they help you sweat and then you leave them on for about 45 mins to an hour after your workout and then take them off for your shower.

So I wore them this morning and was abit apprehensive because they feel quite thick and I was worried they would be too heavy and maybe be uncomfortable. I need not have worried, they are very comfortable and gave great support on my belly, back and bum areas. They are easy to move around in and they made me sweat soo much!! I literally had to peel them off an hour after I was done at bootcamp and my knickers were sapping wet. I could have rung them out they were so wet!

I know it sounds manky but will see how I get on with them and let you know!

you can check them out at Zaggora.com

mammycool
    Participant

Sound good but so gross!!!!!!!! Watch you do not catch a chill!

chewieodie
    Participant

Sounds great, but yikes…. they are pricey…. 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Keep watching girls because very soon we will be running a competition for some pairs of Zaggora pants on Mumstown so you can be in with a chance to win a pair!

chewieodie
    Participant

Consider this page WATCHED!!!! 😆

Yvonne

Will be watching too!

They are pricey! 😯

Jedt
    Keymaster

I went for a run in them yesterday (I am in shock at that sentence myself 😀 ) and it was very very warm yesterday and I was literally melting by the time I got home. 😯

They are very effective at making you sweat buckets – that must be the reason they are so popular, they have to be doing something good to my belly area with the amount of sweating they are making me do. Will be measuring my waist again in 2 weeks to see how well they work.

They feel amazing on, they hold all the wobbly bits in tight so I like wearing them for exercising. They’re kind of like workout spanx!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.