Zaggora Hotpants to be won!!

Home Forums National Chat Zaggora Hotpants to be won!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

To be in with a chance to win a pair of fantastic Zaggora Hotpants for encouraging weight loss while exercising, simply email us the answer the below question to siobhan@mumstown.ie

How many Facebook fans does Zaggora have:
    100k+
    150k+
    200k+

We gave Zaggora hotpants to some Mumstown mums to review and they really liked them – here is what they said about them:

Zagorra Capri Flares, review from Christine, Mumstown member:

I was a bit doubtful at first but can’t believe that after wearing my Zogorra Capri Flares for two weeks I really did notice a change and so did my friends! I wore them while doing Pilates, walking and I also wore them while doing the house work! The first time I tried them on I loved the way they held all my bits in, and also a big plus is that they come up high over your waist, making them really comfortable to wear! After I got used to the swoosh sound that they made I was hooked.
    The material reminded me of a wetsuit, but don’t let that put you off, they are so easy to put on, and are really comfortable, they really get you sweating, but not in an uncomfortable way. I loved the length and I’m sure that during the coming months when it gets a bit cooler they will keep me nice and warm while out walking. The only downside is they are hand wash only and take a while to dry. I was tempted to put them on a hand wash cycle in the washing machine, not sure if anyone has tried this and what the results would be?

Zaggora Capri Flares, review from Sabrina, Mumstown member:
    Absolutely loving my Zaggora pants. Already feel firmer after 3 weeks and I would highly recommend them. As a fulltime mum and zumba instructor @ Curves, I love wearing them for my classes and for when I am out rollerblading down the coast near where I live. They are really helping me tone upafter having my daughter, especially around my belly area. I think they are great for mums.

Zaggora hotpants, review by Siobhán, owner http://www.mumstown.ie:
    I really enjoyed the Zaggora hotpants. They are comfy to wear and really, really make you sweat! I lost a good inch off my waist in the past 2 weeks so a big thumbs up from me. The only little issue I had with them was if I needed to pee halfway through a workout due to the sweatiness of my legs and belly area (yuk, I know!) they were a tad awkward to pull back up and I would sometimes get a little air bubble in them afterwards. So I would say to women wearing them, make sure you pee before you work out! Definitely recommend!

CaliGal

DYING to try these hot little numbers out!

Jedt
    Keymaster

They are fab, I have been wearing them a few weeks now and they really are good. They are comfy on and make you sweat soooo much. They literally are sapping wet when you take them off (or should I say peel them off 😆 ) after exercising. I even wore mine doing housework and they had me sweating like mad.

chewieodie
    Participant

Def entering this one…!

Anonymous
    Inactive

And the winners are:

Leslie Dillon
    Maria Kelly
    Catherine Baker
    Jacqueline Wogan
    Emily Carey

Well done ladies, we have emailed you all for your contact details. We hope you enjoy your pants!! Please let us know how you get on with them!! 😀

Fabienne

Well done girls.

Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

Well done girls, they are brilliant, they make you sweat so much. even doing housework or going for a brisk walk or jog, you’ll be sweating buckets. so good!! I am really enjoying mine…

chewieodie
    Participant

ah bugger!! Was hoping to be lucky…..
    I’ll have to be happy with my flab for a bit longer! 😆

CONGRATS to all who won…. Enjoy! x

Jedt
    Keymaster

Might be another comp coming soon – watch out!!

CaliGal

WOOHOO how exciting! Can’t wait to report back!

Taylor5

Im Delighted!!!! I have never been so happy or excited about winning anything before, I cant wait to get my ass sweating!
    Thank you Zaggora x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well done to all the winners, by now you should have received your hotpants.

Enjoy and do please let us know how you find them – we depend on your feedback to keep competitions like this coming!! 😀

Taylor5

I got mine on Wednesday and i wore them to Zumba, Holy Mother did i sweat!! They feel really good to wear and they pull you in so you do look good too. Im going to start the 2 week 30 mins a day routine, i will up date you on how i get on.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.