Zaggora Hotpants to be won!!

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT mams.ie Weight Loss Support Group Zaggora Hotpants to be won!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

To be in with a chance to win a pair of fantastic Zaggora Hotpants for encouraging weight loss while exercising, simply email us the answer the below question to siobhan@mumstown.ie

How many Facebook fans does Zaggora have:
    100k+
    150k+
    200k+

We gave Zaggora hotpants to some Mumstown mums to review and they really liked them – here is what they said about them:

Zagorra Capri Flares, review from Christine, Mumstown member:

I was a bit doubtful at first but can’t believe that after wearing my Zogorra Capri Flares for two weeks I really did notice a change and so did my friends! I wore them while doing Pilates, walking and I also wore them while doing the house work! The first time I tried them on I loved the way they held all my bits in, and also a big plus is that they come up high over your waist, making them really comfortable to wear! After I got used to the swoosh sound that they made I was hooked.
    The material reminded me of a wetsuit, but don’t let that put you off, they are so easy to put on, and are really comfortable, they really get you sweating, but not in an uncomfortable way. I loved the length and I’m sure that during the coming months when it gets a bit cooler they will keep me nice and warm while out walking. The only downside is they are hand wash only and take a while to dry. I was tempted to put them on a hand wash cycle in the washing machine, not sure if anyone has tried this and what the results would be?

Zaggora Capri Flares, review from Sabrina, Mumstown member:
    Absolutely loving my Zaggora pants. Already feel firmer after 3 weeks and I would highly recommend them. As a fulltime mum and zumba instructor @ Curves, I love wearing them for my classes and for when I am out rollerblading down the coast near where I live. They are really helping me tone up after having my daughter, especially around my belly area. I think they are great for mums.

Zaggora hotpants, review by Siobhán, owner http://www.mumstown.ie:
    I really enjoyed the Zaggora hotpants. They are comfy to wear and really, really make you sweat! I lost a good inch off my waist in the past 2 weeks so a big thumbs up from me. The only little issue I had with them was if I needed to pee halfway through a workout due to the sweatiness of my legs and belly area (yuk, I know!) they were a tad awkward to pull back up and I would sometimes get a little air bubble in them afterwards. So I would say to women wearing them, make sure you pee before you work out! Definitely recommend!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great response to this one – lots of you mammies want to try these for your waistlines it seems! We’ll run it for a few more days and pull out the winners on Friday!

Good luck everyone. 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.