Yummy Mummy Market, Drogheda

Home Forums Louth Chat Yummy Mummy Market, Drogheda

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

Taylor5

Oh thats a great idea!! I have an attic full of stuff. What way does it work is it outdoor kinda market type thing? Will it be indoors our outdoors?

ArtyMum

As far as I know it’s indoor Taylor as it’s in the D Hotel this time. You contact the girls running it and find out all the info!

ArtyMum

Who’s popping along tomorrow?

Erin Crafts will be there with all the following:

Face Painting
    Glitter Tattoos
    Hair Wrapping

Nail Art for mammys & kids!

And of course a selection of erin crafts hand painted items.

Taylor5

Have you been to any of their other markets, do they be busy? I will be there tomorrow

ellokittee

I’ll be there, snagged a stall at the very last minute (though I’m sure I’ll just end up spending any profits there again anyways 😳 ). Should be fun!

Anonymous
    Inactive

We can’t be there today but wish everyone a good day and a strong turnout. Hope it goes well.

pookie2

Well, how did it go?Wasn’t able to make this one, but would love to be there for the next….

Taylor5

Yummy mummy market was great, but i think some things let it down, issues with the hotel…. A good few Mumstown mums called in. They are doing one in swords and one in City North maybe in September

Jedt

Was too wrecked to make it down yesterday, was it a good layout Taylor? Hope you all picked up some bargains!! 😀

Taylor5

Was too wrecked to make it down yesterday, was it a good layout Taylor? Hope you all picked up some bargains!! 😀

The girls who run the market were very annoyed about the room they got yesterday and the room they booked, they werent happy at all, it had a huge impact on the market as all the tables were squashed into a tiny room and hallway. I did sell a few bits i made about 160e after costs, didnt shift any big things like buggies, cots,… i might put a list up here on mt and hope a few mumstowners pick up a bargain 😉

Even with the room the way it was, i would be going to their next local one, which will be in CityNorth Hotel.. Think they will be doing Bray and Swords before that

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.