Your all time favourite christmas tv advert?

Home Forums National Chat Your all time favourite christmas tv advert?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

I love the Guinness advert "even in the home of the black stuff they dream of a white christmas" First seen it when pregnant on ds and cried my eyes out at it
    My second place is the kellogs cornflakes advert with the little blonde girl who sees santa after her brother and sister fell asleep, at the end of the advert she just goes "ho ho ho" soooo cute

joey_rudd

yeah i love the kellogs ad too, the little ones so cute, really explains christmas

Taylor5

The bud and coke adverts were brilliant but they arent great for the past few years

joey_rudd

coke usually do great christmas ads but none this year

Taylor5

They have been using the same one for a few years now, its a village scene but its computer generated….. dont like the look of the peoples faces, but dh likes it ❗ 🙄
    Love the older ones "Holidays are coming"

joey_rudd

yeah so do i, that ad must be around 15 yrs old by now

Taylor5

I know its not a christmas advert but the one for the olympus camera where the kid takes the photo of the dog, then chucks the camera down the garden for the dog to fetch. When the dog brings it back all muddy, he uses it to hammer the tap on and washes the camera…… love it, it so like my ds 😆 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

it’d like to see if thats really unbreakable like that

Taylor5

I wouldnt think so, they say its shock and water proof…. but how big a shockproof is it ❓ 😆 😆 😆 It would have to be bomb proof for this house

joey_rudd

yeah like the fisher price toys no matter what you do to those they last longer

noeleenw

i love the pennys ad, pennys got a whole lotta stuff for christmas …. i think you always feel like it christmas when its on

joey_rudd

haven’t seen that this year

noeleenw

i heard it on the radio a few times

joey_rudd

don’t listen to the radio much now

happymumblemum
    Participant

ooooh i love the guinness ad too and the holidays are coming ad!!!!!!!!

funny Taylor Dublin looks amazing on thatguinness ad, always makes me want to go in .. till you remembe they must have airbrushed out all the gougers puking every where 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.