Yes to blueberries hamper offer

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Yes to blueberries hamper offer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Bettystown Pharmacy in the village, across from Neptune has a hamper of full sized ‘Yes to blueberries’ products for 22.99 euro. It has the cleanser, day moisturiser, night moisturiser and serum and I think an eye firming cream too.

Really good value and would make a great mother’s day gift (it what my mum is getting!)

Taylor5

I have to head out and pick 2 up, i used the samples you gave me at the coffee morning and its the best eye cream i have ever used!!! Its amazing stuff…. im now converted, i wonder would i still get my staff discount in the chemist 😆 😆 😆

MaryE

Where else can you buy those products they yes to carrotts / yes to cucumber?

Taylor5

im not sure, i think hickeys sell them or Bradleys, not sure if shaws sell them, i have seen them but never intrested so didnt make mental note of where they were on sale.
    Im going out to bettystown tomorrow, i could pick you up one and i could pop over to the roller skating next week. I did look on line and 22.99 sounds like an amazing price, im going to stock up!

I use Elizabeth Arden eye creams, they are expensive but good, but nothing to the blueberry stuff!! I have nerve damage to my eye and i have a saggy kinda hooded eye lid, the difference this cream has made is unreal and after only a few days. im a convert, the carrot facial wash is sooo nice, i use it every other day and elave wash

MaryE

Thanks for offer Taylor but you are ok, i want to go in & sample them again. there was one i liked in particular, it was a face moisturizer but not sure which one it was, so want to go in & sample them. I havent actually noticed them anywhere but havent been looking properly.

On my lunchbreak tomorrow, i will check out the chemists in drogheda centre.

Taylor5

do they have a website that tells you who stocks their products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.