yeah i’m preggers

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents yeah i’m preggers

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Fingers crossed that all goes well with the test

trixiebell
    Participant

hi joey how did Inara get on to day on the hospital?

joey_rudd

i posted an update in the inara update that scole posted
    thanks for all the well wishes for inara

mammycool
    Participant

Glad the tests went ok for Inara – must be a very scary time for you.

Gizmo – how are you getting on? How many weeks now?

I have 3 weeks 5 days – finally have the bag totally packed and ready to go. Been having Braxton HIcks sinces Friday – very strange, did not have them at all on 1st pregnancy.

Spent the weekend trying to put some order in my house – hope the carpenter turns up tomorrow cos I have lots of stuff that I want to put up in the attic out of the way – at the moment that includes my dh – driving me mental!!!

scole1

ohhh getting close, it’ll fly in now….nesting in progress already….lol….you’ll be kept busy…..

Happymammy

Mammycool you should get a shed for your hubby thats where taylor sends hers when he is being bold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Ha ha!! That’s an idea!
    Scole – you looked great Friday night, pregnancy is really suiting you!!

mammycool
    Participant

😆 Like that idea – but he’s too tall for the shed 😀

Happymammy

Ah I didnt see you mammycool!! 🙁 I thought you werent coming.

mammycool
    Participant

No, my hubby was working on Friday night – myself and my little man went shopping in Scotch Hall, had our Friday evening treat- coffee and muffins(yes, he likes the top on the coffee) and about 15 mins on the train outside Carrig Donn. I had an exciting evening in front of the tele!

scole1

thanks yvonne trying to say i look s**te the rest of the time 😆 😆 😆 which i do….must say i actually dried my hair straight and put make up on lol….thanks anyway……

Yvonne

Your hair is lovely sraight!

Gismo

Hi mammycool. I had already written this post but something mad happened and it deleted. Anyhow. Have just under 6 weeks left ….god its really dragging. Have wedding this friday. Oh what joy being around a load of drunk people…can’t wait.

Have docs appointment in the afternoon then back to hospital in two weeks time. I am finding it really hard to sleep at the minute. My knees and back get so sore and uncomfortable despite putting the pillow between my legs.

Trying to plan things for each of the weekends coming so hopefully will be busy and the time will fly. You won’t feel it now mammy cool

mammycool
    Participant

Hi Gizmo,

Yes, this last week or so is dragging. I was fairly busy up to last week but having problems with the sleep this week, so not bothered doing much work.

Besides being uncomfortable, I have leg cramps and restless legs – can be agony in the middle of the night. I am massaging my legs before bed – some days it works and others I am awake for 2 – 3 hours in pain.

I have my appointment on Thursday – not sure whether I will be down to one a week after that or not. Have to get my blood tested. I got it done before christmas for sugar test – coslast baby was big. Passed that but my iron had dropped dramatically – so have to have that retested – what fun, hate needles!

Finish up work this day week – yeah!!!!!!! I can start on the baby room then 🙂 Can’t relax until that is done – like to be in control and have everything organised – baby can come whenever they want then!

scole1

oh gismo and mammycool….the countdown is on….how exciting, i still have to wait til june…booo hooo….but can’t wait….

was at hospital yesterday, got another scan as couldn’t hear heartbeat but all is well, baby fine and active…..also booked by section date….19th june fingers crossed….so only 18weeks to go….yahooooo……………

and 3d scan on the 7th march can’t wait either to see babs properly and hopefully see whether it’s a she or he……

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.