yahooo

Home Forums Meath Chat yahooo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    scole1

welcome meath chat area…..i’m offically meath just been hogging the drogheda forum for the past 2 years….lol……

welcome girlies wherever you are..great to see mumstown national…

Yvonne

Well I’m a Meath woman really, just unfortunate to be living in Louth now!!! 😆

Be interesting to see how it goes!

mum2

Hi, me tooo… officially meath, so be good to see how this pans out – not too much change.. 😛

libby1
    Participant

Hi
    my postal address is co. meath – /
    but from co. louth – 😆

lived in co. dublin for 10 years.. Blackrock to be presie

Bit confusing to say the least

munchin
    Participant

another meath girl here altough only living in meath 5 years dublin originally.
    not sure if i like new threads to be honest – like the idea of this site being local as opposed to national

mammycool
    Participant

I’m a Meath girl too – born and bred, no intentions of moving. Though Drogheda has been my main shopping and socializing place over the years.

Yes, a bit strange to be split out into counties – all new people to talk to. Just getting used to the names and personalaties on the Drogheda section.

Happymammy

Up the Dubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆

Yvonne

Up the Royal you mean!! 😆

ArtyMum

Up the Dubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆

WAHOOOOO, UP THE DUBS!

mammycool
    Participant

Arrrgh – we have been invaded by Dubs again! Seeing as I married one, I’ll say nothing!

scole1

😆 😆 😆 😆

well there’s loads of us, but one or 2 true meathies…. 😆

i’m not i’m a dub but now classing myself a meath person, you dubs are so embarrassing 😆 😆 😆 😉

Bookwitch

I am from Wicklow lived in Meath as a child my Mammy is from Meath but Hubby from Dublin so have to say UP THE DUBS!!!!!

Bibi

i live in Navan, from Navan 100% Meath 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 married to a lilywhite (kildare)

meath will kick the arse off the dubs this year 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

[size=150]COME ON THE ROYAL[/size]

Yvonne

Without a doubt Bibi!!!!

mammycool
    Participant

Oh lord, are you ladies into the GAA? I have no interest what-so-ever but my hubby(who is a soccer man) always checks the Meath results when the Dubs loose! Reckon if my ds takes up football in years to come, I will have to get him onto the local team just to torment him 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.