yahooo snow

Home Forums National Chat yahooo snow

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    scole1

i love when it snows couldn’t believe it when it was snowing today…..got the warm fuzzy feeling of christmas is back but without the pressies……hope it sticks…… :lol: :lol:

libby

My dh and dk are out playing in the snow they are having a ball..Long may it last..

It usually snows when they go back to School

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

yipee i’m so happy 😀 …..i was out in it already my hubby thinks i’m nuts because i’m taking pictures 😆
    hopefully tomorrow me and D can build a snowman

kasia

it’s superb!!!!
    i love snow, maybe a litlle bit more but still 😆 😆
    that’s the first time my kids seen the snow – mesmerised. dd hopes to buid a snowman tomorrow, so i’ll pray for the snow to stay 😀

Taylor5

I know its brilliant, one of the neighbours (who is about 60) got on his santa outfit…. we teh adults had a ball.
    Ds and the dog where having a great time, we didnt get in until nearly nine and we made 3 snowmen and threw loads of snowballs 😀 😀 😀 Oh happy days 😀 😀 😀

pinkbabe

I want snow 🙁

trixiebell
    Participant

its freezing!!!!

DS was out in the back garden playing for ages, he was so excited !!

I got the video camera out!!!

DS2 hadnt seen snow before, he was sticking out his tongue trying to eat it!! 😆

Taylor5

I had no film in the camcorder so had to do with photos..

Trixie my puppy was doing the same with the snow, she was running around trying to eat the falling snow, ds and I were rolling about laughing at here

joey_rudd

its getting really deep now, i hope i can get to my doc appointment tomorrow, but i don’t want the snow to go away

trixiebell
    Participant

If its like this tomorrow, think i’ll have a duvet day!!! 😆

Heaven!!

kasia

😆 it’s a good excuse for those who want to stay at home tomorow. 😆

Taylor5

OMG it chucking it down, after reading your post I pulled back the curtains and its after getting very deep. we came in about 2 hours ago and all our footprints are gone already!
    If the temps drop to -6 overnight the roads will be lethal in the morning, dh said he is taking the day off if its like this in the morning. He had a crap day one of his lads had a huge accident and fell off a raised platform the health and saftey officers were in questioning him all evening, please God the chap will be ok.

joey_rudd

my dd took one look at the snow and said it was funny rain….she’s never seen snow, my ds was trying to catch it

trixiebell
    Participant

OMG Taylor thats awful, the poor man, hope he will b ok.

Taylor5

Yeah I know, he came in and he was green, I thought he crashed my car!

I think the guy is ok, but he had a neck and back brace on him when being taken to hospital… he is lucky to be alive

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.