X-Factor? … … … … … Who’s voting?

Home Forums Louth Chat X-Factor? … … … … … Who’s voting?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

Ok, so who voted for the Dairylea Cheesey 50s Icons? Same Difference?

How the hell are they in the final over Nikki??? There is something seriously amiss!

rossylisa

my dd loves them and i say a lot of young kids will love them to .. didnt think nickii desereved to go leon was crap …

rhydian to win

Taylor5

Artymum your sooo right, it should have been Niki, Leon and Rhydian in the final…. if the was feckin big sob story and her crying her eyes out 🙄 🙄 🙄
    That was the first time they sang without a huge stage show, dont get me wrong they will have a huge career in the westend but they dont have the xfactor… I love leon but Rhydian to win

Gismo

It was a travesty seeing Nikki go. It was so bad as it was like she knew she was going fromt he start of the show.

pinkbabe

DEF the kids who are voting

Same Dif have been playing on the HSM thing to get votes & the kids love them 🙄

TBH I am not to fond of Rhydian & wouldn’t be buying his album so I hope he doesn’t win (would’ve both Nikki’s or Leons but can see myself buying same dif’s 4 L)

happymumblemum
    Participant

think who ever wins wont really be heard of bynext year. i would say rydian will win and end up in west end but none of them gonna be mainstream like Leona/girls aloud

yummymummy

i really hope rhydian doesnt win, who the hell would listen to him sing……..pavorottis fans???? no way. niki i didnt like anyway.

no matter who wins this year they will go no where as this year has been just awful!!!! no talen there at all really, well none like leona and shayne ward!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

here here 😆 😆

the only winner is Simon Cowell and his millions 😆

yummymummy

ad danni minogue realesing a single only for it to FLOP big time hahahahahaha. u hear the new format for celebrity big brother, its going to be normal people put in the house but they are going to be controlled by celebs ahahaha what a crock of shite!!!!

ed1
    Participant

i definitely will not be voting for anyone on x-factor. cant stand rhydian, leon not great and same difference, well what can i say? what are they like?

i thought nikki had a fantastic voice and couldnt believe she was voted out over same difference and leon.

love island is starting on the 14th dec i think and its not celebrity this year.

Moonflower

Well……..i am a fan of Same Difference 😮 😮 ………and now i know why they come from near where I am from in england (i didnt know b4 and kept sticking up for them) and yes believe it or not many people are that cheesy and "nice" in real life around our area…..so they could be for real 🙂 you can ask my Dh, he thinks we are a bit too "nice"

they may not be the best singers but great entertainment for the young ones…….and unless the winner really does have the X factor we never hear much of any of them, so I would love Same Difference to get their few weeks of fame……good luck to them…….

Taylor5

I dont think its Same Difference fault, its the songs and the big farce going on in the background, it hides the fact that they can really really sing….. they are marketed to look cheesy

chipbutty

i agree with moonflower, i think same difference are good they are way more entertaining then the other acts, i didn’t think niki was that great the same boring love songs, i would say rydian will win it though and same difference second

pinkbabe

I won’t see it tonight but my babysitter is letting L stay up to watch it

Moonflower

ooooooooo…….who’s going to win???? i think i mite even phone up 2nite! 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.