X Factor 2011

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jedt

well, what do you all think so far?

I really like Gary, he’s so straight with the singers and comes across quite funny.

Kelly seems very good but a tad too American at times with her ‘dreams’ and ‘feelings’….

Always a fan of Louis, he’s funny.

Tulisa is nice too, seems like a no nonsense kind of girl.

They drag it all out a bit much but still though, its addictive TV (especially when the weather is cold and we have no social life…) :wink:

Taylor5

I LOVE Kelly i love when she hears a good song she starts to boogie….

Love them all, this years show is just brilliant and the new judges are just fantastic…. dont miss Cheryl or Danni but i do miss Simon! Hope his is back for the live shows

Bernie

I loooove the new X-factor. Didn’t realise how boring the old one had got til I seen this one with the new judges. Simon and Cheryl just said the same things over and over again, it was so stale. I really liked Dannii so do miss her a bit.
    I love Kelly too Taylor. She is so emotional and honest. Always seems to come from the heart whereas if Cheryl started crying I’d prob think it was all for the cams. Had to laugh last week when Louis started crying with Kelly though. What was that all about? He hasn’t cried in the donkeys years he’s been on it!!
    Sabbi, I like Gary too. Never liked him before, I was always a Robbie girl but think he might have relit my fire 😆 😆 😆
    Gary and Kelly seem to have a great knowledge of music, pitch, tune all that kind of thing. Tulisa kind of hands out the same banal comments Cheryl used to. I like her but can see her getting a bit boring after a while.
    And well Louis is Louis, what more can we say 😆
    The only thing I hate about xfactor is the way its getting more and more scripted/set up. They give you a back story about someone being in foster care before they go onto the judges who apperently know nothing about them then the 1st thing the judge says it- tell us about your childhood 😈 👿 😈 really gets on my nerves. Why can’t they just say they know the backstory already.

Jedt

This season of x-factor is gone mad altogether. The judges are getting on my nerves and the acts that can sing are being voted off yet Frankie is still in and he barely has a note in his head!

I think its awful the way the judges were slagging each other off and telling each other to ‘shut up’ and ‘get back in your cage’. Its supposed to be a family show – that was silly carry on.

its becoming a load of nonsense…if it wasnt for sky plus letting me fast forward over half of it, as well and the ridiculous amount of ad breaks, would not bother with it at all.

Taylor5

To quote Magnus Magnusson "i have started so i will finish"…. i will watch this year and NEVER again, it has so lost it spark. I know we had Chicco, Jedward, Wagner over the years but they did entertain the views, Frankie just melts my head, i have to watch him as he is ds1’s Favourite.

I wanted to turn off when The Risk were voted off 🙄 I sky plus it too, i can watch the whole show in about 20 mins, i do like the Extra Factor, Caroline is a durty girl, so funny and i love all the double meanings 😆 😆 😆

Jedt

Frankie is gone, he has been booted out of x-factor….cocaine apparently the reason.

Sad for him, he’s so young and is goingoff the rails already. They built him up and now, he’s been thrown out. He could not really sing which makes it worse. Looks like he has no prospects at moment.

Jedt

What about Rihanna last night – did anyone else think it was a bit much when she flashed her suspenders and practically showed her knickers at the end of her song? She was a bit trampy for a ‘family show’ – I would not want my kids looking at that, they were all in bed when we tuned in

I thought Rebecca Ferguson was far classier and a better singer – fair play to her, hope her album does well.

Felt sorry for Craig, thought he was good but think Amelia might actually win – if not, could be Marcus, hes so smiley and great on stage.

Its not a patch on previous years overall though.

Taylor5

Are you mad? 😆 😆 😆 That was sooo tame for Rihanna, dh and i were only commenting how toned down she was, I love that song in the video she flaunts about semi naked (as she does in most of her videos)

I do think its a bit crappy this year, i watch on sky plus and fast forward all the adverts and crap…. i love the xtra factor, Caroline is sooo dirty, everything has a double meaning, very funny to watch.

I had Craig down as a finalist, i think Misha B cant be ruled out, she is Brilliant.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Little Mix to win, really like them.

Dislike Rihanna immensley…we call her Skanga me Banga Rhianna in our house 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Little Mix to win, really like them.

Dislike Rihanna immensley…we call her Skanga me Banga Rhianna in our house 😆 😆 😆

I love Rihanna…. she is brilliant, a bit of a slapper, but who isnt 😆 😆 😆 😆

Little mix are brilliant, the song they sung last week was fab, but my favourite was the one where they were like dolls on the sings " kiss me" Cant remember the name of the song for love or money…. ah thats going to wreck my head, but im sure you know the song they sang

happymumblemum
    Participant

She is a skanky hoe 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jedt

I’m with you HMM!! You made me laugh out loud there…classic pregnant woman comment (don’t hit me for saying that!!! 😆 😆 😆 )

Rihanna had f**k off written on the soles of her shoes too!! It was bad enough she flashed her knickers and showed her suspenders but having that written on the soles of her shoes is just plain daft. It is supposed to be a family show. No way I want my kids looking at her, she is all about sex. Same with her latest video where she is naked under her jacket. No wonder that farmer chucked her out of his field in Belfast when he saw what she was up to!

Its times like this I wish X-Factor would bring back Jedward!!

Taylor5

I think fame goes to their head in on way or another… i did read Ofcom or what ever its called in UK are looking into complaints about her shoes.. also they say Tulisa is using her arm tattoo as an advert to sell her perfurm with the same name as her tattoo… cant remember but to paraphrase its something like "strong woman" What a joke!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Have been slagging her way before the bump came along!!!!!

I do think she has a good voice and some good songs but she doesnt need the sex bit to sell herself in my opinion, she could look fab if she toned down the slapper styling.

Will be at her concert tommorow night..if i remember from the last one it was a messy night 🙁

Taylor5

I just remember listening to Midday a few weeks back and one of the women on the panel were saying how they heard a young girl in Blanch shopping centre singing all the words of S&M, she said she was horrified as the little one was giving is socks and had all the booty moves!!!
    I laughed but when you look at the serious side its conditioning kids for sex from a veyre very young age

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.