X Factor 2009

Home Forums National Chat X Factor 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

Hi girls, dont think we have a thread for the x factor this year!

I am loving the new format, think its great with the live audience.

Thought that girl Lucie was BRILL on Sat night, she didnt realise how good she is, She reminds me of Leona Lewis, she is quite shy, which is good, I hate when people go on and they are too cocky.

Speaking of Leona Lewis, heard her new song on the radio yesterday, its very good, her voice is EVEN BETTER if that is possible lol!!

yummymummy

hiya trix.

have to say i dont like the new format at all, keep thinking they are going to buzz them off the stage 🙂 dont like the audience and dont like the fact that they are allowed to sing with backing track (cos it makes them sing better IMO than in empty room in front of judges)

Did you see the man with the bulging pants 😆 😆

that girl was brill alright. hate the fact that the papers after only 3 episodes are saying this daniel bloke is going to win!!!!!!! WTF!!!!

trixiebell
    Participant

i know, i Think that the rocker guy with the afro was really good, and he is so different the normal type of singers that are in.

there is a spoiler thread over on MM but im not looking at it, as I love all the excitement of seeing who will be in the finals!

Yvonne

This is my first time watching X Factor and I am already addicted! Yeah I do expect them to get buzzed off… but don’t know how they done it before…
    That girl was brilliant! Did you see the couple who got back together? In the paper yesterday – they broke up again!

trixiebell
    Participant

ah yvonne that couple was hilarious, it was like a comedy sketch lol!!

Is this ur first time watching x factor!!! OMG where have you been lol!! I am addicted to it 😆

Altho this is the first year ever that i didnt watch BB, I couldnt have been assed with it this year for some reason 🙄

yummymummy

i have read who the judges categories are!!! 🙂

still doesnt spoil it for me though as its much diff to actually watching it!

there are alot of freaks this year, funny to watch though, did you see that obese girl come back with her sister this time 😆 😆

yvonne read that in the paper alright hahaha.

trixiebell
    Participant

OMG I know yummy, there has to be something wrong with all these peoples hearing, they obviously are hearing something totally different to what we hear pmsl!!

The french guy was comical, the songs didnt sound anything like a Mariah carey song, unrecognisable!!! 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

oh my god he wasnt even pronouncing any words!!!!!!! j thought he was hilarious.

not a very good array of bands yet this year.

yvonne never watched it…really??? ya living under a rock hahaha i love it!

Yvonne

Must have been Yummy!! LOL!! My sis loves it, it would a big night in… drinks and nibbles and friends over!!

yummymummy

oh love watching it while getting ready for night out and now that they have brought the results of live shows to a sunday means i wont miss it of a sat if i go out and have a nice hangover tv to watch on a sunday ahaha.
    and strictly starting too with no sunday show…..mmmm calvin from hollyoaks yum yum.

Yvonne

Oh I love Strictly, when is that starting?

yummymummy

the 11th i think which is this sat.

Yvonne

Cool!!

trixiebell
    Participant
    yummymummy

oops strictly not on till fri the 18th!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.