WUHOOOO!!

Home Forums Louth Chat WUHOOOO!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    julymam

Wow can’t believe I’m the biggest loser :lol: :lol: I’m delighted, wasn’t expecting it, I was shocked !

Thanks so much to Susan for the vouchers and gorgeous flowers and got some lovely wine aswell :D
    And big thanks to Boots for the free weighins each wk or I know I wouldn’t have lost so much, and to all the girls who took part aswell you were such a big help too and well done to you all.

MaryE was lovely to meet you today, hopefully see you again at one of the mumstown coffee mornings ;)
    Thanks to Siobhan aswell for the brilliant goodie bags :) :)

I’m really over the moon, didnt get to buy anything today cos ds was having a tired tantrum!! but i’ll get in towards the end of the week hopefully and buy something nice ;)

T xx

beams

You go girl 😀 😀 well done 😀 😀

Taylor5

Julymum well done to you!!!! Sorry i didnt see you there today, there was a pilar in the way when they called out your name, i only spotted Beams and went over to say hello… i seen the flowers but not the person who got them….. cant believe i didnt see you, was told by mumof2 that you were at the table beside us 😳 😯 😯 😯
    She started to describe you and I was "that sounds like Julymum!!!"
    Sorry!!!!

Well done you and enjoy treating yourself xxxx I HAD lost 7Ibs but after 2 weeks housebound and christmas goodies in the press, i put it all back feckin ON 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 I will get a few walks in over xmas and startagain in the new year…. Any tips?

julymam

Thanks girls 😀

Taylor I seen you at the next table, I tried catching your eye a few times but you were a busy bee lol 😆 😆

Hope I can keep it off now, been stuffing my face since last weighin haha ..ah no I was stuck in a rut of eating for the sake of it all the time and loads of bread which I’ve found out since cutting down on it, bloats me terrible. I was eating far too much, would have cereal & toast for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, breadwith dinner aswell 😯 so cutting down on the bread and cutting out biscuits crisps and most sweet things has worked 😀 didnt deprive myself totally though 😆 😆

Taylor5

i havent eaten white bread in nearly a year, but dh did went to the shops during the snow and of course got white bread and im swear i was eating loads…. hence all the weight and my bloated belly, its so not funny what white bread does!!
    Sorry Julymum, im as blind as a bat and dont wear glasses, i would be walking past you before i see you!!! Time for new glasses…. could put that on my new year list

Any idea what you will do with you prize

libby1
    Participant

Congradulations and well done

WE all need to take a page of your book…
    Enjoy spending your money….

julymam

i havent eaten white bread in nearly a year, but dh did went to the shops during the snow and of course got white bread and im swear i was eating loads…. hence all the weight and my bloated belly, its so not funny what white bread does!!
    Sorry Julymum, im as blind as abat and dont wear glasses, i would be walking past you before i see you!!! Time for new glasses…. could put that on my new year list

Any idea what you will do with you prize

Hopefully get a christmas outfit for myself Taylor, and I seen the most gorgeous dresses & little suits in shaws for dd and ds so prob treat them…will have a look in vero modas aswell had a quick look today but coldn’t look properly with the babies 🙂 x

Jedt
    Keymaster

Well done Julymum – you did great!! Hope you get back into the centre without the kids and treat yourself to something fab with the vouchers. Vero Moda have cute shorts – which you can definitely pull off with your legs!!!

Well done and enjoy it, you worked hard for it and deserve to spoil yourself a little. x

munchin
    Participant

well done julymam – happy spending 😀 😀

scole1

well done enjoy the shopping spree…..well deserved

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.