Wouldn’t recommend!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Wouldn’t recommend!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

A few months back i recommend a local hairdressers, fantastic cut and even better value, on my next visit the first girl was gone and a new girl, she cut my hair, wasnt great it was just okay…. i waited weeks to let my hair grow a bit and told her want i wanted, what she gave me was totally different and very badly cut and wouldnt sit right
    The next week i was sooo fed up i went back and showed her how it sitting right and AGAIN told her (held the hair in my hand) the hair i had asked her to cut really tight, she said oh i will do a dry cut, worst mistake of my life…. i now have a mullet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: one side of my hair is 1 inch shorter then the other. It is SO BAD when a friend called to the house she said "oh my god did ds cut your hair!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
    After going to another hairdresser she said all i can do is go very very short as its uneven and hacked at

I wont name this hairdressers but for anyone who remembers where i said, be warned and as i said above i wouldn’t recommend them at all

Financial Companion
    Participant

Taylor……a picture speaks a thousand words 😆 😆

Show us?? 😉

tinytoes

This happened to me the morning of my friends wedding. Luckily I was not part of the bridal party. I was really upset though and didn’t even want to attend. Its terrible when your hair is not right. When I got to a proper hair dresser they had to do the same thing, cut it really short which is grand if you have fine hair but mine is really thick so as soon as I went to blow dry it myself, it looked like a mushroom 😆 My ds kept saying why did you do that to your hair mammy? Its funny looking back on it now but I always attend a more expensive hairdresser and only book it with the same person.

Jedt
    Keymaster

David Murray in Laurene Town Centre is good, not the cheapest around but the stylists are very good. They do 15 euro blowdrys on fridays and sometimes do offers on cuts/colours, worth a visit. I was very happy with them when I went there.

Jedt
    Keymaster

There is also a place in Stamullen & Duleek called You’re gorgeous, I’ve only been to the Stamullen one but they’re very good too. They do half price hair cuts every Tuesday and sometimes on other days too. Got my last hair cut there for 22.50 on Tuesday and was very happy with them in there as well.

HTH

Moonflower

oh Taylor..thats awful…i know exactly how you feel mine has never been right since a bad haircut last october…my hairdressor friend has tried to put it right but still not great following first bad cut…hopefully yours will be able to be sorted sooner than that…

beams

Flamin hairdressers – god we live and learn dont we 😀

Taylor5

Sabbi where did you get your current cut? It looked fab the other night on tv.
    I have cut my hair myself over the years (if going out and didnt get to the hairdressers) and even doing myself was a million times better then this, drying it this morning depressed me as i realised how bad it is… the rightside is okay but the left is shocking
    I went in Monday morning after the school run, i showed her how the back wouldnt sit right and was sticking out, she just cut off the bits that were sticking out 😯 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Its a few days now so im can laugh about it 🙄
    Thats the first and last time i complain about a haircut 😆 😆 😆

Almae

you sure you went to a hairdresser:) PMSL … SORRY PET…

Jedt
    Keymaster

I had the cut this week at You’re Gorgeous in Stamullen, on their half price Tuesdays offer and it cost me 22.50!

At least you can laugh about it, good woman! Ah sure, most of us have a hair disaster at some stage unfortunately!! Ces’t la vie!!

headbands and clips really helped after my experince 2 years ago i went to a professional hair dresser i use the same picture as i use everytime i go in i get the hair cut short at the back and 2 sides and long at the bangs . but this yoke decided to leave me half bald and botched me fringe. took 7 months to grow out the bangs 👿 .

Financial Companion
    Participant

That’s nothing……I had long hair before I went to the hairdressers last time! 😆 😆 😆

Okay, just kidding, it’s been a while since it was called long! 😳 😆

I’m now so well practised, I can shave all of my head with the gillette fusion power with my eyes closed 😉 Of course, now they’re advertising some "new improved" one that doesn’t "snag"! 😯 It didn’t bloody well snag when you launched it last year telling us it was the best ever! 👿 😆

Taylor5

That’s nothing……I had long hair before I went to the hairdressers last time! 😆 😆 😆

Okay, just kidding, it’s been a while since it was called long! 😳 😆

I’m now so well practised, I can shave all of my head with the gillette fusion power with my eyes closed 😉 Of course, now they’re advertising some "new improved" one that doesn’t "snag"! 😯 It didn’t bloody well snag when you launched it last year telling us it was the best ever! 👿 😆

Okay im off to get my gilette fusion power 😆 😆 😆

Sabbi if i didnt laugh i’d cry… Duleek here i come the next time! lol

Financial Companion
    Participant

We could make it a charity event Taylor! I’ll even supply the foam and after shave and do the shaving for you! It’ll grow back in no time 😆

Almae

taylor5 hold ur head to the side 🙂 then no one would notice the bad side 🙂 LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.