Wouldn’t €5,000 cash be nice to spend this summer?!

Home Forums National Chat Wouldn’t €5,000 cash be nice to spend this summer?!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Financial Companion
    Participant

Hi Folks, Friends of ours are offering a finder’s fee to anyone that connects them to a buyer for their home that they are selling themselves. They have already moved into their new home that they had built next door to this one (kids now grown up and they did not need as much space.) Now it’s not going to be in every buyer’s budget but it will certainly suit someone looking for something special! When they started the project to plan and build next door, their own home was valued by the banks valuers well in excess of €1million but with the climate that has prevailed, they have reduced it a number of times and it now stands looking for offers in the region of €649,000!! It sits on a fabulous elevated site with views of the sea at the Balscadden end of Flemington Lane (that runs to Balbriggan) It’s 3,500 square feet of luxury (almost 4 times the size of an average 3 bed semi).

Have a look and feel free to pass on. If anyone you know is interested, contact them yourself and if it leads to a sale, you will receive €5,000!

http://www.daft.ie/1441920

I can also verify that parties that have been attended there have been amazing!! :wink:

Taylor5

Fab property…. dont think i know anyone with 600k knocking about at the min, sorry!

I thought you lost 5k in cash and giving reward 😆 😆 😆

Financial Companion
    Participant

Fab property…. dont think i know anyone with 600kknocking about at the min, sorry!

I thought you lost 5k in cash and giving reward 😆 😆 😆

If I did, it must have been in the bagel bar with all the commotion on Tuesday 😆 Oh hang on 😯 it was only 50c that I lost! 😆

Yeah, it’s not in everybody’s range but I have seen much more expensive homes sold in the last year or so, there is still money out there! (Don’t forget there is over €100BILLION on deposit here!!) You never know who knows someone that might be in the market, so it’s worth a few clicks of a mouse if it brings someone €5,000 (nice for the summer!!) 😉

munchin
    Participant

beautiful house – hope they get a buyer

Maria30

Fab house …… Maybe if I win the lotto the weekend 😀 but I would have 1 condition they would HAVE to take the drum kit with them 😀

Financial Companion
    Participant

Yeah Drum kit is gone Maria 😆

I think it was a magic drum kit…..coz at any of the parties, the more wine I drank, the better drummer I became!! 😆 😆

Actually that room used to have a full size 12ft x 6 ft snooker table in it! Some great memories there! 😉

Maria30

I can only imagine the racket you made FC 😀

Dh and ds1 would love the idea of the drum kit and the snooker table though

scole1

i’ll buy it now just to get the right numbers for the lotto draw this week….lol

Financial Companion
    Participant

That’s great Scole….Friday’s wining Euromillions numbers are: 3, 14, 26, 31, 41 and the lucky stars are 2 and 8 😉

Now you’re thinking…."what if I don’t do those and they come up"!!!!?? 😆

scole1

i’m so gonna do them, and split with ya if i win (may be kicking myself for saying that if it’s HUGE…lol.)

but hey the house will be bought….lol…

we asked ds1 to choose numbers the other week, will keep getting him to choose ya never know….

i’m not fussed on odd numbers i like even ones, (i know looney bin calling) so i always do even numbers (if i remember to do the lotto) maybe i should try odd ones for a change, you’ve snook a few in there

Financial Companion
    Participant

That’s just what the time machine brought back! 😆

I don’t pick them, just report them! 😛

Now if I can only remember to do them myself! But at least I have you sharing tomorrow’s with me! 😆 😆

Before this thread becomes all lotto….feel free to pass the daft link onto friends or facebook etc. It only needs one buyer to get someone €5k 😉

Financial Companion
    Participant

Can you believe those numbers came out and I never did them? 😯

Okay me neither 😆

But at least there is still €5,000 on offer if a buyer is found 😉

Financial Companion
    Participant

Now that the sunshine is finally here and house-hunters don’t have to trudge through snow, worth mentioning again in case anyone missed the original post about the €5,000 "finder’s fee" available for anyone that can put a buyer in touch with the seller of the house described earlier in the thread! How great would it be if a mumstowner could win that? 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.