Would you wear red lipstick?

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Beauty & Fashion for Hot Mamas & Cute Kids! Would you wear red lipstick?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

I am always looking for a nice red lippy, that is bold but not (for want of a better word) slutty!!!

I got a new one from Me Me Me today and hoping this will be the one for me. Its been hard to find one that suits my pale skin tone, but this one looks nice. Rich and red but not too red – its called Tuscan Red.

Some women wear red lippy and I think it looks amazing but its a hard one to pull off if the colour is too strong, as it can be over powering.

is there a red one you like?

Yvonne

I’d like to wear a red lippy, but always think the ones I try and too bold for me… would love to find that perfect red shade for me as I think its a fab colour on people!

mammycool
    Participant

Hmm – not one that I ever gave much thought too. I would definately wear red but more a dark to wine shade. I tend to stay away from pink as it does not suit my colouring.

CaliGal

I am in love with REVLON COLORSTAY ULTIMATE SUEDE LIPSTICK. This stuff lasts ALL DAY LONG! It doesn’t leave that dried out feeling on your lips either. It is so strong it requires me to use Simple brand makeup remover on my lips at night.

I build it up with a few layers over a 10 min period in the morning. Once it has dried completely 15 minutes later..it is on for the day! Love it so much I have 5 diff shades. It’s part of Boots 3 for 2 sometimes so works out at €6/each!

http://www.suiyingk.com/2013/02/revlon- … stick.html

Jedt
    Keymaster

I am looking forward to seeing you rock the Plum Sorbert’ Me Me Me Cosmetics’ sent you – think it will be lovely on you.

trixiebell
    Participant

There are some fab red lipsticks in Avon, I love the new lip plumper ones.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.