Would you wear FUR ?

Home Forums National Chat Would you wear FUR ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Almae

sorry had to delete post, i kn ow a topic that would be a good point of discussion, but to be honest i was puking with the thoughts and hadn’t opened link do as not to offend others it’s deleted…

poor animals….

SCOLE

Almae

no prob scole .

Taylor5

Can you put the content of the post back up without the link iykwim……

I’d wear fur, but thats just from the background I came from my nana wore fur… she had a stole with mink head and a fox one with the head, my father came from a hunting family, nana had foxes and other animals in her house..
    Mam has a few real furs but she only wears to concert hall etc…. Fur farms arent very nice at all but I think I’d still wear it 😳 Sorry!

I would (and I do).

Wonderwoman

Absolutely Not!

super minder

only if its died xxxxxxxx
    i like fake fur as it doesnt try talk to me. or is that the little voices in my saying chocolate ………….

Almae

hi taylor5

will pm .

yummymummy

nah not my cup of tea!!

my aunts house was/is covered in rugs, heads etc…….YUCK

no ta

mum2

definitely not! fake is best… no murder or cruelty involved

Taylor5

Most people wear Leather and have Leather sofas in their houses, where do you think that comes from?…. (other then Wogans 🙄 )

Almae

HARVEY NORMANS 🙂 lol

i know what ur saying but they aint skint alive 🙄

mum2

I’m no expert but leather sofas come from farmed animals, or cattle and the animals would have been farmed for meat… furs used for clothing is usually taken illegally/legally from endangered species etc, or trapping and killing wildlife just so wealthy woman/men can say they have a real fur ie. expensive accessory. Although not very fashionable anymore thank god.

Almae

mum2 , ur comments are the way i feel. fur is taken illegally , and in china it is done in the most horrific circumstances 🙁

mum2

just googled fur farms and I am totally sick! 👿

Almae

it is horrific 👿

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.