World Cup.. who to support?

Home Forums National Chat World Cup.. who to support?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Sabbi think thats why im supporting them too… i love the song! # shout shout let it all out#…. takes me back to my childhood listening to tears for fears lol

Taylor5

Its such a pity we didnt get to South Africa, the country could have so done with a boost.
    Who do we Irish support? I love the English Dizzie Rascal and James Corden anthem …… so for that reason im going to cheer on our closest neighbour England
    Dh laughed when i said this he is supporting Portugal
    Who will you be supporting?

ed1
    Participant

Seen as we will be in Spain (well Majorca) for the beginning of the it I think I will support Spain. England would be next on the list though….

I really hope France get kicked out in the first round…..

hjs

France

Thierry still got the va va voom and every girl loves a bad boy 😀

scole1

have to say i was gonna support france i actually liked their eurovison song lol,…

seriously not interested in football but wish them all the very best and may the best team win…..

would’ve been nice to take a trip to South Africa, but hey there’s plenty more years for that, shame ireland didn’t get in i remember the buzz of italia 90 can even hear the song

Maria30

After a long chat with ds1 about the World Cup, we have decided to support Spain.

Really looking forward to it starting, hopefully it ll be a good competition and have loads of good football and great goals 😀 😀

Liverbird

England or Spain for us 😀

beams

My heart wants to support Italy – we married 4 years ago in Italy and watched the world cup as we honeymooned around Tuscany and enjoyed the great atmosphere as they won !! But i dont think they are up to the task this time round….perhaps Argentina stand a good chance – very good premiership players on that side…..mmmmm no gonna shout for ITALIA ! 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yeah I’d have to go with England & Spain – I know all the players on both teams and have a vested interest in how they both get on.

Argentina have some great players but with a manager as bonkers as Maradona I can’t see them winning the competition but crazier things have happened.

scole1

what about placing bets then…..
    i’ll back the winner…lol

looks like it’s england and spain even though dh says can’t wait to see england kicked out as they think they are the bees knees, suppose who knows…

Taylor5

Aldi have Italia and Brazil t shirts for 8 euro

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’m supporting England – seeing as how we are not there (we were robbed!!!), I hope our neighbours do well

Like the James Corden & Dizzie Rascal song – silly but a bit of fun. 😀

Taylor5

i picked England…. God what a piss poor game! Dh wassinging the football tune with a slight change of words… their going home, their going home!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.