wooo woooo

Home Forums National Chat wooo woooo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    scole1

new mumstown, how fab…..right kelly remove the photos we don’t want anyone knowing who we are now….that’s for sure….. :lol: :lol:

great to see, here’s to a new mumstown and still some of the old…

ALSO – MUMSTOWN ON TV THURS 10.15PM RTE1 – CHECK IT OUT

just incase anyone had forgotten have it sky+

rossylisa

i hate change

yummymummy

awwwww NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

me no likey it, page is tooo long 🙁

munchin
    Participant

yeah afraid i’m not too keen either – page is too long and one of my favourite things about this site was that it’s local(ish) and we’ve all got to know each other – really not keen on the national end of things – magic mum, roller coaster, eumom all already do that – the localised nature of this site is what made it different – sorry kelly it’ll just end up same as those sites. 😥

Yvonne

Yep, not very keen on the new Mumstown….. being local is what made it special…. Page is very long!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I understand … it will be easier to navigate once the front end of the website goes live this week.
    It’s kind of in two bits at the moment … sorry:(
    Thanks for your understanding.

Kelly

yummymummy

i just hope we dont get a load of gobshites in here spouting crap or trying to start arguements, there one thing having ahealthy debate but then you get people who just troll and start arguements, just go onto the communion/confirmation thread on rollercoaster, atheits in there spouting off, why oh why if you are an atheist would you go onto a thread like that for goodness sake.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yummy, couldn’t agree more and will encourage those types of user to keep expressing their opinions on rollercoaster and NOT MUMSTOWN!

Babs

Not keen on change myself but will certainly give it a chance..am disappointed that the old gang are split into Meath and Louth…have gotten to know quite a few mums on this site that are from Bettystown and surrounding area, which is Meath. I am living in Drogheda, which is Louth…it’s a pity as there was a great sense of community which I fear is being split. 🙁 🙁

scole1

don’t worry babs we’ll still hijack the louth section…i know big changes, kinda strange, and yeah there is a kind of sense of belonging here…..

but i can tell ya for sure anyone that comes here that spouts off crap it’s good luck gett outa here, we’ve had that before if some remember and she disappeared…..just was onto stir crap….hate that…have a laugh and yeah have a debate but i think the majority here get the sense of humour we all have…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.