Wishing on a Star…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

With the magical shooting star weekend just passed…DS and I found ourselves star gazing….then he said could he make a wish & he brought tears to my eyes as out of blue he wished for a brother & sister who could come & live in his house always….ahhh….

then just settling him down to sleep,our foster dog Lofty jumped on bed to wish him goodnight & i said oh look you already have a wonderful 4 legged sister & DS said very indignantly…i dont want a 4 legged one i want a 2 legged one…needless to say earlier tears soon turned to smiles…ahhh

heres hoping his wish comes true!!!

Moonflower xxx

Sweetpea

Ahhh that is so sweet, will be wishing on that star for ya.!!

Almae

ah so sweet pet.. wishing for that star for you ♥♥

scole1

ah monnflower that’s so nice….here’s sending my wishing stars your way….

scole1

ah monnflower that’s so nice….here’s sending my wishing stars your way….

chewieodie
    Participant

Joining in on your star trail….. 😉

Taylor5

Thats so sweet… lets hope that wish gets granted xxxxx

My ds has bunk bed and a baby sister on his Santa list ( yes he has started his santa list) All i need do now is break the bad news to him 🙄 🙄 🙄

Moonflower

oh dear..Taylor…think all little ones want more brothers & sisters…i can remember being same & wishing my mum would have another baby so i wouldnt b youngest…

santa list..oh i know…we already have Wii on ours..to be honest though he has waited since last xmas for a wii as thought he was a bit young then…but this year its first on list!

thanks everyone else for sprinkling your magic on DS’s wish!

xx

Taylor5

The wii is great he will love it, they do need to understand to be gentle with the controls and games

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.