Winners Announced for 7UP Christmas on Ice:

Home Forums National Chat Winners Announced for 7UP Christmas on Ice:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Mumstown & 7up Christmas on Ice have this competition for you:[list:u7j50ucp]The Ultimate Winter Fun Experience![/list:u:u7j50ucp]Beat the queues and the winter blues!! With almost 2,500 square metres of ice to enjoy 7UP Christmas on Ice will provide, as always, the very best quality ice-skating experience for our visitors- totally covered to protect you from the winter elements, with beginner and kiddie rinks for those of you taking your first shaky steps on the ice. All the old classics will return this year, with Decks on Ice and Skate Date plus some new surprises for you to sit back and enjoy- or get stuck in and get on the ice!
    Win a family passes to 7UP Christmas on Ice plus an overnight stay in Dublin Hotel.

Thanks to everyone that entered the draw (and those that got their name in the last minute today) and congratulations to the winners as picked by our independent counsel:

Winner of the Family pass (2 adults & 2 under 12’s) Ice skating that includes an overnight stay in a Dublin Hotel:
    Mummy5

Winners of the pair of tickets to RDS Ice Skating:
    Trixebell
    Anaardanaz
    super minder
    Yvonne
    Mum2
    Fabienne
    Carolyn
    munchin
    travelgirl
    Scole

We hope you all have a great time and once again congratulations.

[size=67:u7j50ucp]Terms & Conditions: Ice Skating sessions and accommodation dates are subject to availability and are non transferable. Family pass includes 1 adult & 3 children U12 or 2 adults and 2 children U12. Accommodation includes 1 family room and must be booked through 7UP Christmas on Ice. [/size:u7j50ucp]

Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Winners announced above!

Yvonne

Yeah!!!! Thank you so much!!! 😆 😆 😆

travelgirl

thanks, am delighted….maybe a romanticday out for me and the hubbie??? thanks mumstown!

trixiebell
    Participant

wow, thanks a mill! Im delighted!

Fabienne

same here.
    😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

super minder

good stuff xxx

Taylor5

yeah to all the winners….. mummy5 well done and enjoy your weekend away!

munchin
    Participant

cool chuffed to see i’ve won tickets Thank you
    Congrats mummy5 – enjoy

ed1
    Participant

Congrats girls……

scole1

i’m so happy….delighted…

mummy5 congrats ya lucky thing enjoy…..

and congrats to everyones else…well done

mum2

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i’m so happy!! I never win anything!!!

thank you so much………… congratulations to everyone who won.. we’ll all have so much fun!

Anonymous
    Inactive

A note for all the winners…
    You can use your prize anytime between now and January 17th. There is a redeemable code on your ticket, simply phone the number (on the ticket) give them your code(s), let them know when you want to partake in the event.

We’re just trying to figure the best way of getting the tickets to the winners, Siobhán will be in the Marshes Shopping Centre Dundalk Thursday 3rd December and one of us will be at the swimming at Bettystown Court Hotel on Friday 4th December. If you can collect your ticket at either event that would be great, otherwise you can either collect from us or we will post to you.

PM me and please let me know what suits best.

MUMMY5

yipee…..just what we all need. Only found out. what a great start to the morning………can’t wait to tell the children. A lovely suprise. I actually didn’t know the answer and had to google fido dido to see it was the 7up mascot 😀 Well worth the google.

carolyn

im delighted!!My kids will be delighted aswell.If you can post them that would be great.
    Thanks a million!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.