WINNER: Weekend for 2 @ Farnham Estate in Cavan

Home Forums National Chat WINNER: Weekend for 2 @ Farnham Estate in Cavan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How would you like to get away from it all with a romantic break for 2 at the gorgeous Farnham Estate hotel in Cavan.

Farnham Estate is part of Radission Blu group and they have given Mumstown a weekend away for 2; including 2 nights accommodation, 2 super buffet breakfasts and dinner on 1 night of your choice; as a prize for a lucky Mumstown member.

To be in with a chance to win this fabulous prize, simply answer this question: What brand of beauty products do they use in the Spa at Farnham Estate?

To find out the answer go to: http://www.farnhamestate.ie/

Then, simply email your answer to siobhan@mumstown.ie and we will announce the winner on here next week.

Good luck everyone!!

libby1
    Participant

Thats a lovely prize – wow

Just entred… THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH……

rossylisa

😀 😀 😀 Oh jsut entered would be nice treat

beams

Would love something like that ….myself and hubby havent had a night away alone in 2 years !! 🙄 😆 😆

julymam

brilliant prize, was at this hotel last thurs for a wedding, its amazing..didnt stay overnight but i’m surethe rooms are lovely. the grounds are fab 🙂

chewieodie
    Participant

DH and I have NEVER been away alone together since the kids arrived…. how sad is that? Circumstances without family around being the reason….
    yip, would be a great treat!

Taylor5

just entered, wouldnt it be just fab… only way 1 night since ds was born.
    Great prize, Good luck girls

trixiebell
    Participant

thanks just entered!

Honeybea

What a great prize 😀
    Just entered, thanks x

Fabienne

my entry is in (I hope, troubles with my connection.)

Fabienne

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

We’ve had a fantastic response to this competition so far….we will be announcing the winner next week, so someone from Mumstown will have a lovely weekend away to look forward to in 2011.

Fabienne, we did not get an email from you if you want to resend it over, thanks.

Farnham Estate do lots of special offers on overnight breaks; weekends away and spa/golf breaks so even those who do not win might get a chance to try it out at some stage next year through one of their special offer breaks. All the details on http://www.farnhamestate.ie/

Best of luck everyone!

Fabienne

I keep trying to send email but it’s not working.
    I’ll send pm if you accecpt it instead of email.

Fabienne

Anonymous
    Inactive

HiFabienne,

A PM is fine or you can email it to info@mumstown.ie

Thanks.

lolliek

this looks like a fab place to stay, would love to chill out with my new hubbie here 😉 best of luck ladies

Almae

entered also . god would love this …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.