Win the Ultimate Glamping Glam Kit!!!

Home Forums National Chat Win the Ultimate Glamping Glam Kit!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Whether you are going camping or glamping; having a vacation or staycation, this Soap & Glory back pack from Boots has all the essential minis you need to keep you looking your best this summer!

To be in with a chance to win, simply tell us where you are going on your holidays and leave your name on this thread!

Good luck all you glam gals!!!

http://www.boots.ie/soap-and-glory-happ … t-10229418

Beccaj92

We are going to trabolgan on our first family holiday 🙂

Rebecca Jones

remeneerb
    Participant

We’re taking a trip to Kerry later on in the Summer – such a beautiful part of the country. I love exploring Killarney and Kenmare and driving along the Ring of Kerry. I just hope we get the weather 😀

Emer x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Boots have Buy one Get one half price on all Soap & Glory at the moment, so you can get 2 kits for only €30!!

http://www.boots.ie/soap-and-glory-happ … t-10229418

I’d love this myself!

Denise91
    Participant

I’m going to Kildare! I know, its not very far but being pregnant in this weather its as far as I want to go right now. I was in Spain earlier this year and it was too hot for me. Kildare sounds ideal at the moment.

Daisy37

I’m going away with some girl friends and would love to win this. we would all get to use it

munchin
    Participant

Potugal

Love soap and glory products wonder how long the offer is running for

joeyrudd

not going on holiday the closest thing i’ll get to one is going into the hospital when babs decides to pop out 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are going to visit relations in Cork, really looking forward to the few days break as really need to relax and unwind and Corks a great place for that 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

And the winner is Katie Keelan – we will be in touch about getting your prize out to you!

Enjoy!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.