Win Netflix Subscription for a Year!

Home Forums National Chat Win Netflix Subscription for a Year!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WIN NETFLIX FOR A YEAR !

Netflix, the world’s leading internet TV company, would like to give you the chance to win Netflix for a year! And we have five Netflix subscriptions to give away.

Netflix is the ideal Christmas gift for TV or film lovers, or anyone who enjoys good entertainment. Why give just one DVD or Box Set when you can give someone access to thousands of TV series and films including Netflix original series like House of Cards, Orange Is the New Black, Hemlock Grove, Lilyhammer (Season 2 – 13 December ), Arrested Development and TURBO FAST, which arrives with Santa on Christmas Eve.

On frosty winter days and nights, Netflix members never have to leave the house – they can select and instantly watch 1,000s of hours of movies, TV programmes and documentaries in high quality on over 1000 devices including their laptop, tablet, smartphone or on their television via internet-connected devices, including smart TVs, media players, game consoles and Blu-ray players.

Netflix has a sled load of great hollywood movies and tv shows to click and watch instantly over the festive season including Breaking Bad Seasons 1-5 (if you haven’t caught up already), Dexter, TheKilling, White Collar, The Good Wife, Seven Psychopaths, The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Expendables 2, The Hunger Games, Cars 2, UP, Ratatouille and WALL:E. Festival films on Netflix include A Christmas Carol, Eight Crazy Nights, The Santa Clause 3, Becoming Santa, Holiday in Handcuffs, Dreamworks Holiday Classics, Knowing Me Knowing Yule, Scrooged and Silent Night Deadly Night.

Be creative and surprise your loved one, a family member or a friend, with a Netflix gift subscription. The process is simple – choose from 1 to 12 months subscription, pick the relevant theme for the occasion, personalise your message, and after a few easy steps you will be ready to email or print your gift. http://www.netflix.com/gift

Have a great Christmas with Netflix! http://www.netflix.com

To enter the competition simply email info@mumstown.ie and let us know the monthly subscription charge to Netflix

munchin
    Participant

Done – haven’t tried the Netflix out be interested to see is it worth the money – prize would be a fab way of trying it out 😉

libby1
    Participant

Done
    would love this prize – my ds would love this for xmas

trixiebell
    Participant

done

Yvonne

Done 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last chance to enter the Netflix Subscription for a Year competition.
    We’ll announce the winners very soon.

Yvonne

I might enter again and double my chances lol!!

libby1
    Participant

Yes
    Was wondering about this competition – Fingers and toes crossed..

munchin
    Participant

great prize – both my sisters are raving about netflix at the minute 😉

Yvonne

It definitely seems pretty popular!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.