Win Family Passes for Tayto Park this Summer

Home Forums National Chat Win Family Passes for Tayto Park this Summer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WIN FAMILY PASSES FOR TAYTO PARK THIS SUMMER WITH MUMSTOWN.IE

The Summer of 2015 is shaping up to be a monumental one for Tayto Park, Ashbourne as they debut Europe’s Largest Inverted Wooden Rollercoaster, The Cú Chulainn Coaster! With a strong Irish mythological theme, the coaster is bound to set the hearts of all of it’s occupants pounding with stomach plunging drops, earth shattering sound effects, when hurtling at top speed!

Along with the rollercoaster, Tayto Park has welcomed seven new additional attractions! Ranging from the fast paced ‘Air Race’ to the ‘Rotator’, the Honey Pot Roundabout and the ‘Shot Tower’ that will have little ones feeling like they are on top of the world. Other new attractions include Ireland’s only 5D cinema, screening five minute western themed movies, a three carriage road train around the park and a traditional express steam train track ride operating around Tayto Park.

To celebrate the exciting Summer season at Tayto Park and the launch of the new wooden rollercoaster, Tayto Park and Mumstown.ie have teamed up to give readers the chance to win two family passes!

Simply answer the following question:

Question: What is the name of the new rollercoaster launching in Tayto Park this Summer?

Answers to: info@mumstown.ie

munchin
    Participant

ohhh yet another great prize – gonna enter now 😉

Fabienne

Great price once again.
    Just took their membership few weeks ago.
    So if Mumstown can get its members a discount on their wristband that would be great.
    Just a small tip, if you go for the memebrship and like us it’s 2 adults + 2 kids, for only 20 euro (just a bit more for the entrance price) you can add another child, so we added our son best friend on it, so he’ll be able to take his friends with no extra fee for us of his friend.

Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

Good tip Fabienne

ed1
    Participant

Done….have never been to tayto park as my boys are a little older but I do think they would love this rollercoaster.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Having a huge response to this competition – make sure to get your entries in quick…..we’ll be announcing the winners very soon!!

Good luck everyone.

chewieodie
    Participant

I think the rollercoaster and dinosaurs are creating great excitement! Def want to take my brood over the summer.. 🙂

munchin
    Participant

Yep my girls are mad excited to try it out

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’ve just run the draw for the 2 Family Passes for Tayto Park and Congratulations to:

mumsmate
    &
    allyj

The Winners have been contacted.

munchin
    Participant

ah excellent – Enjoy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.