Win a tub of Java Republic’s yummy Hot Chocolate

Home Forums National Chat Win a tub of Java Republic’s yummy Hot Chocolate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

12 days after Christmas Competition!

“Now that Christmas is over, Java Republic would to treat some of you for all the hard work over Christmas! Get your marshmallows ready, Like and Share Java Republic Coffee Break page on Facebook and tell them Mumstown sent you and be in with a chance to win some fabulous hot chocolate;

https://www.facebook.com/JavaRepublicCoffeeBreak

The other bean chocolate for kids is in a league of its own. Java Republic carefully sourced the best Fairtrade Organic chocolate with a 35% cocoa content for younger palates and for those who prefer a slightly sweeter taste without the calorie content. The chocolate for the other bean kids is sourced from Fairtrade Organic Certified Co- ops from around the world. The sugar is sourced from a Fairtrade Organic Co- Operative in Paraguay”

Fabienne

I tried but not sure I did it the right way.
    Sure I’ll be the only one entering 😆 😆 because evereone is about to start a diet after xmas food and drinks 😆 😆 or maybe they are plenty of chocolate lovers on MT like me 😳 😳

Fabienne

Jedt

we are big fans of this hot choccie in our house, we have a tub we’ve been using for past few months and its still going strong as the tubs are a great size.

delicious with marshmallows…..have a goo for this now, may have to make up a batch for me & kids later on!!! yum yum….

Anonymous
    Inactive

to enter, simply go to their facebook page, like them and tell them Mumstown sent you: https://www.facebook.com/JavaRepublicCoffeeBreak

Good luck everyone!!

remeneerb
    Participant

hiya, i tried entering too but it doesn’t work for me – not sure why! Would love to win some yummy hot chocolate 🙂
    I’ll keep trying it!

munchin
    Participant

i used the link here – my older DD loves her Hot Chocolate (as does mammy) would be lovely to win it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

Just checked the link and its working fine, please try again so you can be in with a chance to win!

https://www.facebook.com/JavaRepublicCoffeeBreak

Fabienne

Congrats to the winners.
    Still hope to be next 😳 😆

libby1
    Participant

Hi

I won a prize – Love the Hot Choclate…
    Thank you Mumstown

Taylor5

well done libby

Jedt

Fabienne you won today!!! well done and enjoy it, its yummy!

Taylor5

Fabienne you won today!!! well done and enjoy it, its yummy!
    Well done Fabienne…. its a great treat when your on a diet, enjoy

Fabienne

Great news, did not see it yet.
    Think I might hide this treat from hubby.
    I’ll share it with kids.
    Yes we all deserve a treat diet or not.

Thanks for letting us know about all kind of competitions. It’s always great to win something. Chocolate even more.

Fabienne

Fabienne

thank you for letting me know, I did not see it. Guess i’m still kind of blind 😆 😆
    getting better.

Jedt

Well done to Catherine Baker who won today’s hot chocolate! Its so yummy….enjoy it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.