Win a €200 Penney’s Voucher!!!

Home Forums National Chat Win a €200 Penney’s Voucher!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    mams.ie

We know (as parents of 4 ourselves!!!) how expensive back to school can be, so mams.ie has teamed up with Penneys to give away a €200 voucher to help with Back to school shopping and, maybe so you can pick out a few A/W pieces too! To be in to win, tell us, what would YOU buy with a €200 Penneys voucher?? Pop your answer & name below to be in to win!! Good luck!

Already in store, Penney’s has fab snuggly coats in that are perfect for school mornings in autumn & winter. Penneys are also great for shoes, runners, socks, underwear, sports wear and accessories too. Sure, they have everything!!! Its our fave store to shop in with our teens…..always plenty of choice and we don’t go bankrupt!!

KIMBALL-2610301-01-Disney Mickey Mouse Planet Socks 3 Pack, £2.50, €3.50, $4, PLN 15Wellness Bamboo Hairbrush £2.50 €2 $3.50 PLN13 Glass Bubble Shaped Candle £5 €6 PLN26, Glass Tealight Holder £2 €2.50 PLN11, Bergamot Jar Candle £3.50 €4 PLN17, Bergamot Printed Reed Diffuser 100ml £2.50 €3.50 $4 PLN15, Floral Scented Bowl Candle £5 €6 $8 PLN26, Dried Flower Bunch £3 €4 PLN17

Primark

KIMBALL 1251405 02 Ph Hoody WK11 £12 €14 $16 PLN60            PS... Sheer Glow Strengthen And Condition Hair And Body Oil, £4.50, €5, $5.50, PLN 22        Camo High Top

I would buy all the back to school needs.. socks, vests, underwear, bags, bottles, new pjs and dressing gowns…the list goes on. Fab prize…fingers crossed!

happymam
    Participant

This would be so handy for back to school poloshirts, track bottoms, jackets, socks, lunchboxes and water bottles etc. Great prize thank you

Sandyn75
    Participant

I’d buy everything the kids need for going back to school. Shoes, socks, jackets, tracksuits for PE and water bottles

Vanessa
    Participant

I would buy my son some new clothes and a nice schoolbag for his first day of playschool and my daughter a coat and new runners for going back to school. 😊

Lee H
    Participant

I would buy my daughter all her school essentials. I would then treat myself to some face masks to unwind

Leeanne Hayden

youonlyliveonce
    Participant

Fab prize! I would buy winter coats, runners and school bags for the children and maybe a few bits to brighten up their bead rooms for winter.

Pierce Parker
    Participant

We would of course buy new shoes and pajamas for the coming new school year!

Julie
    Participant

Having 2 daughters going to school and they have seemed to have stretched over the summer so l need to buy essentials underwear, socks, shoes, uniform, stationary and winter jackets.
    A €200 gift voucher from Penny’s would go so far so l would definitely would spoil the whole family too with lovely pj’s and slippers and they’re beautiful scented candles and duvet sets.

remeneerb
    Participant

Penneys is just fantastic for everything! I’d buy shoes, socks, winter jackets and of course warm winter pjs! I’d also buy some nice cushions and throws for the living room and some bedding. The options in Penneys are endless, my favourite place for a big shopping spree any time of the year!!

Hilda Hanley
    Participant

Warm winter jackets, shoes and t-shirt for sports. A backpack too!

Roisin Kelly
    Participant

Great prize. With 4 kids this would help buy new winter coats and socks underwear and clothes for achool

Aisling
    Participant

The expensive winter coats and shoes 🤞

Sabbi
    Participant

I could buy SO much with €200 in Penneys!!!

louise
    Participant

This is an amazing prize… I’m heading back to school (teenager school my 5 year old calls it, sadly Im not a teenager anymore lol) So would love to be able to buy myself some new clothes seems Ill have to actually leave the house… I can never shop for myself though so it would probably really all go on both my boys… They live in pjs and cosy tracksuit bottoms and hoodies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.