Win a decorating class at Quaint in Drogheda or Dundalk

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Win a decorating class at Quaint in Drogheda or Dundalk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We have an ‘Upcycling class’ up for grabs this week on Mumstown.

The prize is a place on the Decorative Painting Techniques Workshop at Quaint. You will learn 3 Painting Techniques using Chalk PaintTM by Annie Sloan. This workshop lasts for 3 hours & are run regularly at Quaint. Check out http://Www.facebook.com/quaintandpaint or Contact Gillian 086 835 9114.

We have done it ourselves (and believe me if we can do it, anyone can!!!)

To be in with a chance to win this fab prize, simply tell us, where are the two Quaint stores located??? (Just tell us either of the stores by email to siobhan@mumstown.ie and you’ll be in with a chance to win)

Good luck all you budding D.I.Y. experts :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

And the winner is……Michelle Egan.

Well done Michelle, we hope you enjoy the class and please do let us know how you get on upcycling around your house after you learn the techniques!! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

For anyone who would like to take an upcycling class at Quaint, here are the details on the next ones:

Drogheda: Tuesday 19th and Tuesday 26th November 10-1pm Price €45 includes materials & refreshments.

For more, contact Gillian 086 835 9114 or quaintandpaint@gmail.com

Happy decorating. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Feefee entered

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well done to our Quaint competition winner Sonia Cole who has won an upcycling class at https://www.facebook.com/QuaintDecor

Well done and we hope you enjoy it ❗ ❗

Yvonne

Well done Sonia!

chewieodie
    Participant

Enjoy babes!

scole1

wooohooooooo thank you soooo much delighted i cannot wait….oh thanks so much defo my cup of tea…hubby will probably be cursing ya afterwards when i get even more crafts to do lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.