willow tree angels

Home Forums Spot the Bargain willow tree angels

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    scole1

i just love these angels and figurines….anyway been looking around and have found that homeflair in drogehda is the cheapest place to get them…

have my eye on one in oarticular can’t get anywhere but they have it well according to their site fingers crossed when i go in….

anyway just thought i’d share for anyone else who likes the willow tree figurines…

i also have my eye on the nativity set but WAY to expensive, so we settled for a cheap and cheerful old style one in boyds the other day…with the snow never made it out to get one, but now we have one for next year….

Taylor5

I have the willow tree nativity, but i only have it as my BIL stocks them so i get all the stuff at 1/3 off… happy days!!!
    Great site here that you can pick up bit by bit for your nativity scene

http://www.presents.ie/product/CNA/CNA/26005

Have a look here some good offers…. http://www.willow-tree-angel.com/nativity-sets/

happymumblemum
    Participant

I was given two of these for my wedding, have to say I am not mad in to them , I have seen them in West Street though quite cheap its a gift store, maybe that s the one you mean

AMOLIVER

Ahh i love the willow tree brand. Makes a great gift too.

happymumblemum
    Participant

The shop I mentioned sells the Willow tree angel cards too..

My dd loves them though she has them in her room..

Need a new nativity scene Mary and Josephs head came off our cheapo one, its like a massacre

scole1

I GOT THE NATIVITY SET, yahooooo actually today in homeflair reduced down big time, got nativity set and the wisemen…..and then bought seperate angel of christmas fits lovely into the scene as she is tall…iykwim….worked out to be 90e…..where hallmark had the set reduced as well and what i got would have cost me 125e in hallmark….so i’m chuffed with my set, roll on next christmas…..

got a few other angels too, but a few more that i have my eye on….will i ever be done…lol….

HMM…..Riverside Giftware in Mornington has a sale and have some big lovely Crib sets one reduced from 50e to 25e and it’s a big one…..

thanks taylor must look at those sites

scole1
    libby1
    Participant

My neighbour owns that shop Homeflair… i love all the bargains i get there esp the Newbridge Silver – i have mostly all of it now…

scole1

well libby tell them i’m one happy bunny….lol

I’m going to check these out. I have become obsessed with angels since the mc. I found a baby laying in an angel wing and I keep it on the mantel. When searching for an angel for the grave I was so particular that the shop owner asked if I collect them or something………….my reply " I hope not" .

Taylor5

Go down to Cafferys on the Marsh road, they have some lovely stuff for babies graves, my ds1 who is 5 came home and was telling his daddy about stuff for babies graves, i think he was a bit surprised that young kids and babies can die…

I was going to post this up here, the newsagents in Southgate have a HUGE selection of Angels, they arent Willow tree but very very similar, plus they have angel fridge magnets and everything 20% off at the moment.

Emptyblankets if you looking for little hands with angels in them, Amber a Shop in Laurances Centre (near the bagel bar) have some stunning stuff, i got a lovely hand and an angel baby in the palm of the hand, it was for a friend who lost a baby, she loved it, might be worth a little look

Sweetpea

Thanks Scole,
    Dropped in to Riverside and picked up a lovely crib and got another €20 of the price with my gift voucher won in a local raffle! 😀 😀 Sweet.!

scole1

ah sweetpea….that’s great they really have some lovely cribs in riverside gifts…..i love her shop they are so nice in there and they have a gift for any occassion…also if you wanted something in particular she’d get it in for you…..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.