wii fit?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

im looking to buy a wii fit, but what do I buy or mores the point what do i need?

wii fit and board 99 euro in Smyths
    wii fit mega pack???? 19.99 (is this any good?)

Will I just buy a powerplate?

noeleenw

wii fit is good and the rest of the family can use it too , there’s a wii fit plus out now too . joe – 19 months – can do the heading the ball on the wii fit – i have the vp too 😳

liz

Icant cant one anywere no one has them in stock could really do with it now that kids are of for few days, ah well just have to keep eating to entertain myself 😆

chewieodie
    Participant

I phoned around this morning… and checked online everywhere to see if I could get one….
    I eventually managed to get a hold of the Wii fit (the original)… and the board for E 84 in the Tesco in Bettystown… and I know they have 3 more left.

The Wii fit plus game I’ll get at a later stage…. but everywhere in town is out of stock awaiting shipments from Nintendo… not expected before 15 January.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got the wii fit last year and the wii plus a xmas, great for the kids. Would recommend My Personal Fitness Trainer for the Wii, think its only about €15 in Smyths, you dont need a wii board, if you had a couple of hand weights it helps.
    Iwould also recommend any of the Davina Fitness DVD,s but be prepared for pain 😥 😥

Taylor5

84 euro is that a good price?

yummymummy

Wii sport active is better than the wii fit and you dont need the balance board and its only 40!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

my wii sports active arrived today – i got mine off amazon was cheaper including delivery than buying in argos

yummymummy

mine came from amazon too!! defo cheaper haha.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.