Wii Fit

Home Forums National Chat Wii Fit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

girls i just bought this and wow, i will be skinny in no time at all.

it is brilliant. definitely worth the €80.

rossylisa

my sister orderd this have seen great reports about it on the net …..i have no wii 🙁

Taylor5

Scole got it yesterday so I’ll be having a go on hers, seen it on tv and it looks great

Yvonne

Would definitely be into this, but don’t have a Wii… maybe Christmas this year!!!

ed1
    Participant

have just spent last 45 mins on it. its great.

scole1

got it aswell on friday only played for a few mins enough to tell me i’m fat like i didn’t know that already 😆 😆 but dying to get going on it….

Jenny!!!

I so want one of these, dying to get a wii. 😥

munchin
    Participant

god can’t wait to get a wii dying to get this fit have heard great things about it

Gismo

Definitely getting this the weekend…looks like fun and would have you wrecked inno time.

scole1

smyths are doing the first week offer on it finishes on fri as far as i know , but it’s usually 95euro but the are selling for 80euro…..so save yourself 15euro….and ya get a free pressie i got a stepometer….

Anonymous
    Inactive

stupid question but i assume u need a Wii for this?

ed1
    Participant

lai, you do need the wii console to play the disc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok wii experts, what do i need to buy, pixmania are selling the wii for 242€ complete with sports pack, what other accessories do u need to get? think i’ll get the wii fit aswell. best go out to money tree and see how its feeling?

scole1

you can get a docking station too that charges the remotes and also buy a seperate remote too i think it only comes with one remote i remember when dh was buying it he bought the console in smyths then a sperate docking stationa nd remote package in argos, then whatever games you wish the wii fit comes with the board and the game, good fun hada laugh at hubby doing the hula hoops and you can weigh yourself in each day to see how you’re getting on i haven’t really spent much time on it as ds keeps wanting to have a go so trying to get into doing it when goes to bed but with desperate housewives being on last night only did about 20mins but it’s fun, regular exercises too, the wii sports is fun just stand well away from your tv if you want it to survive 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

got myself the wii with wii fit today, absolutely fab. Flipping wrecked, the tennis on the wii sport is great. trashed dh at bowling. 😆 😆 girls you better watch out at our bowling nite

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.