Why wont he sleep ???????????????

Home Forums National Chat Why wont he sleep ???????????????

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Babs

Ah thats brilliant!!!!!

beams

Thats fab Munchin …..isnt it some sort of miracle 😆 😆 I cant believe myself that its working – out of the 7 nights he has been on drops he had 6 good nights…..i’ll take that anytime !! Miracle drops i call them 😀 Hope they keep working for us both 😉

Babs

As I said to a very skeptical hubby. don’t ask questions!! If its working, enjoy!!!!!!!

busy mum

i had the same problem with my little one…..she was 11 mths old and i brought her to reiki it was 30 euro a session we only went twice and she sleeps all night now………i hope u get it sorted a nights sleep is worth everything

munchin
    Participant

well it worked sat & sun night – she was up screaming from 2.30am on monday night, she did sleep last night though but don’t know if that was because she was so tired from night before!
    not sure if it was teeth or night terrors monday night but hope we’re back to normal

beams

Munchin ive had the same problems the last two nights again 🙄 His nappies are pretty terrible so i think it may be teeth waking him up – so he might just be like this for a while ….once nappies are better i have high hopes that the drops will resume their effect 😀

munchin
    Participant

me too beams! i don’t know how dd2 didn’t wake dd1 the other night, i’m sure the neighbours thought there was something seriously wrong with her 🙄

Babs

Get yourselves back into that magical health shop and get something to sort their teething!!!!! Different homeopathic remedies suit different ailments….perhaps the drops are NOT suitable when in pain/teething?? Don’t give up ladies!! You know how good those kids CAN sleep, this is just a hick-up!!!! 😀

munchin
    Participant

ah babs thanks – i’m nearly afraid to say it but she’s actually slept the last two nights and when she sleeps all night i make a big song & dance about it next morning big high 5’s and she thinks she’s brill 😉 it’s the 4 fang/eye teeth that are coming up so i can understand her pain. My dd1 was so lucky (so were mam & dad) most of her teeth literally just appeared BUT dd2 we’ve all felt every tooth 😆 😆 thankfully only 4 left!

munchin
    Participant

hey beams how you getting on?
    To be honest we’ve found her totally hit & miss and was considering stopping the drops as i didn’t see an improvement but stuck with it.

Now i’ve moved my dd1 into a different room and plan was to move dd2 (bad sleeper) into dd1’s old room and single bed eventually. To that end we’ve been using the single bed for her naps about 2/3times a week.She looked last friday to go to bed in the single bed and who am i to argue so she’s moved into the single bed and we’ve had 5/7 night sleep PLEASE PLEASE may this be it now! she is waking once before 12 – i go give her the dodi and sooth her in the bed and she’s staying there where as in the cot the minute she woke she was up and that was that!!!! so fingers crossed 😉

beams

Thats great Munchin – long may it last as you say. 😀 We have had constant sleeps from DS since he went on the drops (about a month now i think) – there were a couple of nights where he was teething and he was able to tell me sore tooth and i would give him nurofen and off he’d go to sleep. My dh thinks its all a coincidence 😯 I recommended the drops to another girl whose little fella is nearly three and they havent worked. But I am convinced they worked for us …..maybe its the power of faith 😆 Will keep up the drops for another while and hopefully his good habit will last when i take him off them. I tell ya though they were a life saver as we were at the end of our tether with him and now he is a different little boy 😀 😀

beams

Seeing DS is doing so well sleeping at night we decided to take him off them last weekend …….and low and behold – he is still sleeping !!!! Good habit now formed hopefully for life 😆 😆

Taylor5

Dont think its a a coincidence, its worked too well for a good few so far….
    I know you girls have a problem with bad sleepers but i dont think anyone has it easy, i have a problem with sleeping but its a different kind, but still causes upset.
    Over the past few weeks ds2 has dropped his nap, but he is falling asleep WAY too early, he missed his dinner 3 times last week, i have tried everything to keep him away, but if i take my eye off him he is fast asleep and NOTHING would wake him….. he fell asleep at 5pm and was so distressed when we were trying to wake him. He was eating his dinner at the table last week and he just put his head into his plate and was our for the count 😆 😆 😆 😆
    My mam said i was the same about the 2 year mark, if she didnt have me fed by 6pm i was out for the night… I dont like him skipping dinners also dont want him sleeping this early with the summer on the way
    Any ideas…… a happy medium would be nice

munchin
    Participant

May be he’s not ready to drop the nap Taylor – i know my dd1 was 3 before she dropped the nap altogether. At that stage she was really only napping on chreche days.Now i know TV not ideal what we used to was put on same movie (monsters inc in our case) and it was "quiet" time more often than not she fell asleep and if she didn’t she didn’t need it.
    dd2 is not quiet 2 yet and she’s already having days without her nap – she just needs less sleep than dd1.
    DD2 is in herbed now 11days and we’ve had more good nights than bad – still using the drops and will continue until bottle is gone or we have continious sleeping 🙄 cot dismantled and all – anyone want a cot 😉

beams

Taylor i do the same as munchin – if ds is lookin a bit cross and tired i pop him on sofa with his blanket and his movie (cars 😆 😆 ) and if he sleeps he sleeps if he doesnt he doesnt need it. Sometimes he can drop as late as 4.30 but i wake him at 5. It takes about 1/2 hourto wake him properly but he can then eat at 5.30 and stays up til 8 / 8.30 then full nights sleep 😀 Some days he just needs a nap – if your little man is falling asleep in his dinner he may just need a cat nap

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.