Why looking out for neighbours is important.

Home Forums National Chat Why looking out for neighbours is important.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Biggins

A shocking story.

Hedviga Golik made herself a cup of tea and sat down to watch some television in her hometown of Zagreb, Croatia. Sadly, she died in her chair. This was in 1966. She was just found, 42 years later, in her time capsule mausoleum where she’s been sitting ever since. She never finished her tea.

What’s absurd is that she was in fact reported missing, but somehow no one ever checked her apartment, which leads me to believe no one checked anywhere. I mean, where else do you look for someone when they’re missing? I don’t understand it. Her neighbors apparently just assumed she moved out of her apartment, and she was finally found when the police broke in to figure out who owned the place.

A police spokesman said: "When officers went there, they said it was like stepping into a place frozen in time. The cup she had been drinking tea from was still on a table next to the chair she had been sitting in and the house was full of things no one had seen for decades. Nothing had been disturbed for decades, even though there were more than a few cobwebs in there."

Source: http://gizmodo.com/5017621/woman-who-di … r-42-years

kasia

😯 😯

scole1

that’s crazy surely someone would’ve complained about smell, maggots flies etc…..what about a landlord bills, etc, bizarre…… 😯

Taylor5

God thats mad, the poor woman. Did she not have any friends or family?
    Dont think there would still be a smell, the maggots and flies would be long gone, What a way to end up

Biggins

Speaking of a crazy world

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … 314511.ece

I could comment but there would be a few too many bad words in my typing regarding those responsible. 👿 👿 👿

Taylor5

OMG that is horrific, how could a mother do that to her kids ❓ 😯 Thank God that the neighbour got that baby monitor and raised the alarm, if not it look like certain death for the poor kids
    The family photo they look sooo normal (mother included)
    Its in cases like this that I agree with the death penalty

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.