Who What Wear?

Home Forums Louth Chat Who What Wear?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Who What Wear?

Who is she wearing?

Check out Marshes Shopping Centre, Dundalk Who What Wear? Fashion Festival, Saturday 25th and Sunday May 26th, from 1 – 6pm.

What are they wearing?
    Meet Marshes Personal Stylist Caroline and stylista friends, on hand to solve your style dilemmas.

Where did she get that?
    Whether it’s a Summer wedding, interview or on trend festival fashion, Marshes Shopping Centre make-over masterclasses will have you hot to trot this summer.

See marshesshopping.com or Facebook for details.

Marshes SC

[attachment=0]Who What Wear.jpg[/attachment]

Jedt

The Jean Jeanius events last year were so brilliant, the stylists are lovely and give great tips on styles & colours that suits different shapes, skin tones etc.

Well worth checking this out – bit like Off the rails advice without annoying cameras on you!! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

To view in PDF format: Who What Wear?

Jedt

As well as this event, Marshes has a personal stylist service all year round. Their personal stylist can help you with getting an outfit for a special occasion or help you pick an outfit for a gift for someone else.

Caroline has been helping lots of mums get themselves outfits for Communions, Confirmations and Christenings and also for Weddings and special parties.

This is a FREE SERVICE the centre provides and having done it myself, I can highly recommend it. I went around with Caroline last year and she helped me try on loads of different outfits and I was so happy with the ones I got. It cost me nothing for her services & expertise and the dresses she picked for me were all under 50 euro, so nothing expensive in there.

My husband also enlisted her services at Christmas when she helped him pick out some gifts for me, including a very fabulous pair of red suede shoes with shoe clips.

This will be a great event, will be up on the day myself for some advice so might see some of you there. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mailshot sent

Marshes SC

Just a reminder to check out Marshes Shopping Centre, Dundalk Who What Wear? Fashion Festival, Saturday 25th and Sunday May 26th, from 1 – 6pm

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.