Who’s got strong willpower???

Home Forums National Chat Who’s got strong willpower???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Financial Companion
    Participant

Happy New Year everyone! So now that thedust has settled on the new year celebrations and we reach some form of normality again, how many of us will have the drive and willpower to keep to all the positive ideas and changes that we decided would commence in 2011?? With dieting, exercising, learning a new skill and sorting out finances being top of many people’s lists, it’s ironic that this follows the period in which we ate, drank and spent more than usual! :wink:

There was great success last year following some of our information coffee meetings. Not only did people get very helpful information about managing their finances, we also included some great tips and tricks for healthy eating and exercise that people put to great use in losing weight efficiently and keeping it off! The sessions are very simple and very informal, they can be anything from 30 minutes to 2 hours if you prefer, and can be for 3-10 people either in your home or workplace, mornings, afternoons or evenings. They cost absolutely nothing and there is no obligation whatsoever. Best quote after one of last year’s meetings from a lady was "I’ve just learned more about my finances and weight loss in the last hour than I have in the last 20 years"!

So if you want to kick off 2011 with something different that can only be helpful and informative, please PM me for details.

Financial Companion
    Participant

I forgot to mention, everyone who hosts or arranges one of the Information Coffee Meetings goes into the monthly draw for a luxury hotel break! 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.