Who has time for Vajazzles????

Home Forums National Chat Who has time for Vajazzles????

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

You lot are filthy!! Its very encouraging coming up to Valentine’s day!! 😆 😆

misemammy3

Hey Sabbi, spill the beans on what the hubby got you for Christmas!!!!!!

super minder

if one of you lovely ladies books a party with me i will put sex jelly on the raffle xxx

Taylor5

Hey Sabbi, spill the beans on what the hubby got you for Christmas!!!!!!

yes Sabbi what did the hubby get you for xmas? Spill

mammycool
    Participant

At least your hubby has a bit of imagination! Mine would never go into a womans shop let alone buy anything girlie – unless it was a voucher!

My gifts for the last 7 years have all been electronic(and I do not mean any rabbits!!!) – printer, camera, telephone, camcorder, radio, kindle, coffee maker, foot massager, satnav – mostly things that he wants and will not buy for himself!!!

Thank God for valentines for a bit of romance!

Taylor5

At least your hubby has a bit of imagination! Mine would never go into a womans shop let alone buy anything girlie – unless it was a voucher!

My gifts for the last 7 years have all been electronic(and I do not mean any rabbits!!!) – printer, camera, telephone, camcorder, radio, kindle, coffee maker, foot massager, satnav – mostly things that he wants and will not buy for himself!!!

Thank God for valentines for a bit of romance!

Turn the tables girl…. buy him a Rabbit for Valentines day!!! I need new undies and marks have 25% off, im buying myself a load of new stuff, buy im telling dh its his valentine present 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

It was the Christmas before last and hegot me some really nice underwear, accessories and some electronic equipment too!

Lets just say, this may be why I got pregnant twice that year!! 😉

Good woman Taylor getting some sexy undies. I cannot wait to be rid of this belly fat so I can get into sexy undies again and throw these stretchy mammy pants in the bin.

thats more motivation for some sit ups later on!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Sabbi 😯 😯 😯

I am shocked..nearly choked on my frosties 😆 😆 😆

My two pregnancies have been from immaculate conception.

sweetpea1979

Thanks for a great giggle this evening ladies…I haven’t been on for a good while 😳 and had to stiffle a good few laughs so that hubby doesn’t ask questions 😉 …..mmm the things some ladies do 😮

Jedt
    Keymaster

Immaculate conception HMM 😯 😯 – I reckon you’re as filthy as the rest of us (if not worse) from some of yous posts over the years 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Actually I aren’t… I am all talk 😆 😆

So any one get a vajazzaling at valentines???

My stomach is hanging like a kangaroo you wouldn"t even see a vajazzale 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Immaculate conception HMM 😯 😯 – I reckon you’re as filthy as the rest of us (if not worse) from some of yous posts over the years 😆 😆

Filthy like the rest of us!!! Speak for yourself….. im as pure as the driven snow! 😆 😆 😆 But i do think your right about HMM immaculate conception my ass!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

a few weeks ago on Ray Darcys show on Today FM i heard that they were sending all the equipment to do a vajazzle to a Siobhan O’Neill White……so i was awaiting a vajazzle update….unless there are 2 women with that name & its not the mumstown siobhan??…otherwise spill the beans siobhan!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I was absolutely mortified by that….thought I got away with that one!

what happened was, poor Mairead was vajazzled live on air and it was so funny, I was laughingmy head off and I emailed the guys to ask her how it felt the next day and if it was annoying her and that if it was not so bad, I might do it one of these days for some craic for my hubby. Anyway, silly me, I forgot to add ‘please do not read my name out’ and so they named and shamed me. The stick I have been getting is ferocious!!!

After all the grief they should have sent me a kit!! LOL!! 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

oh Sabbi i’ve just roared laughing here – that’s brilliant – how did you think you’d get away with it
    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.