Who has time for Vajazzles????

Home Forums National Chat Who has time for Vajazzles????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

i know what it is??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know what sort of parties you’d be at :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and they wouldnt be serving ice cream ‘with the jelly!!!!

hahahaha…. i only know what is because the kids had stuff like that for the bath!!! Now Anne Summers sells it i dont think i will let the kids have it anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jedt
    Keymaster

Was listening to the radio this morning and some beauticians are saying they are getting really busy in the run up to Valentine’s day with girls looking for ‘Vajazzles’ to treat their boyfriends (note, they said boyfriends, not partners or husbands!)

Apparently, Tallafornia on RTE2, has started a craze for Irish women to decorate their nether regions.

Just wondering, has anyone on here been ‘Vajazzled’ with designs and sparkly bits ‘down there’???

I have not had a hair cut (on my head for those of your with filthy minds) since last October so you can imagine the state of the rest of me if I have not even managed to get to the hairdressers!!! 😆 😆

My poor Hubby, he came home to me today in pajama bottoms, mis-matched t-shirt, hair in messy pony tail and sweaty from cleaning bathrooms. (I really should make more of an effort…)

If I went and got vajazzled to surprise him, the poor man would go into shock. It does sound like a laugh though – wonder if its mortally embarrassing to have done and also, if its very uncomfortable???

Would love to hear from someone who has had it done….don’t be shy!!!

Taylor5

I think your one Amy childs from TOWIE kinda put it on the map! No its not sore its just little sticky crystals stuck on with a tweezers, i think some places use quick and easy stick on generic designs (ie star, heart etc)

I dont see the whole attraction in it!! Maybe its a generation thing, dh was watching Tallafornia last night and he did comment on the Vajazzel, he just couldnt understand why its such an in thing to have done… i have an image of a drunk teen flashing her vajazzle to anyone that will look!!

munchin
    Participant

😆 😀 😆 i just don’t get it but maybe you’re right Taylor it’s a generation thing – i don’t know anyone who’s had it done (or who has admitted to having it done 😉 )

Jedt
    Keymaster

taylor, you seem to know alot about it!! 😆 😆 😆

mammycool
    Participant

I’m curious – I assume you would need a brazilian first before these would be visible??? I cannot imagine that they would just stick on with glue without one – imagine trying to pull the thing off again – plasters are bad enough!

Sabbi – it’s winter and it’s cold – we don’t need the haircut!

Taylor5

taylor, you seem to know alot about it!! 😆 😆 😆 No my thing… if i had spare money i would go buy some new underwear, value for money girl!!! 😆 😆 😆

i watched celebrity saloon (calum best and georgia salpa on tv3 last year) one of their tasks was to do a vajazzle design.
    Mammycool its just a little stick gem, placed on with a tweezers, i guess they only last a few days and then just fall off

Jedt
    Keymaster

But surely you could not stick them on hair?? that would be very sore to take off…the thoughts of it, ouch!!

The idea of a Brazilian is awful without decorating the area afterwards! reckon the whole process hurts like hell and imagine how cold you would be ‘down there’ in this weather 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

😆 😆 😆

Hawkeye

So THAT’S what Taylor meant by "exciting new Christmas lights" in December! 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

😆 😆

super minder

we do them in the ann summers catalogue . so neating your own lady garden or bush and then stick on. xxxx

10% to all facebook and mumstown ladies .
    we have sex jelly too . but thats for another day xx

Jedt
    Keymaster

Angie, you’re some woman! Do we even want to know what ‘sex jelly is’???

Must get my hubby back on to you, really liked the gifts he got me from you for Christmas!! 😉 😉

Taylor5

i know what it is??? 😆 😆 😆 😆

I DONT have a vajazzle!!! 🙄 🙄 🙄

happymumblemum
    Participant

i know what it is??? 😆 😆 😆 😆

We know what sort of parties you’d be at 😆 😆 😆 😆 and they wouldnt be serving ice cream ‘with the jelly!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.