Which Pram???

Home Forums National Chat Which Pram???

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Wonderwoman

Taylor, I don’t think i even noticed Tullys unless thats the Homestyle place??!! maybe its pregnancy brain?!

noeleenw

DS WAS DUE ON MARCH 17 ( NEARLY 7 YEARS AGO) i was induced on 27 of march after ages and ages of labour i was 10 cm dilated and was pushing for an hour but his head was big so i ended up having a section at 3 am on the 29 of march , i was wrecked but i tried 🙄 then on dd they gave me the choice of a section or to try again i wimped out and had the section she was only 6lbs 14 oz !!! so this time i have to have a cs , the last section was a great experience as i was rested before i had it not like on no 1 where it took me ages to recover after the labour.

Taylor5

I had a really nasty section but would still get another one if needed and wouldnt worry about it as much as I did last time.

I think if you go in with your birth plan clear in your head and dh clear about what you want…… but if it doesnt go to plan dont beat yourself up about it. My advice is just go with the flow of things on the day, your body and baby will dictate what is going to happen. I would also recommend a tens machine as they are fab if used from the get go.

Missymay

A friend of mine went through two long labours before she was sectioned, I dont want that, to go through so much and then end up with a section, you must have been really PO Noeleen on your first. I always thought I would never be a martyr in childbirth I would be asking for every type of pain killer and if offered a section I would take it no questions, its difficult to know what to do. I am practising Hypnotherapy and hope this will help in the birth, I have to say the Hypnotherapy has helped me no end in the pain I have due to SPD so I have high hopes for it.

Taylor5

I would recommend hypnosis, i used it to give up smoking but used some parts of what I was thought while in labour, I didnt feel a thing and went to 7cm, I only used gas and tens, but then had epi due to section
    My mother has a great outlook to childbirth, it has to come out one way or another. She would always say, dont worry about it as the more relaxed the better you work with your body and the easier the birth…. this is from a woman who had 6 kids and her biggest was 10Ibs 11oz (me 😳 )

Missymay

I tried Alan Carr for giving up smoking and it worked so well, I know it is not hypnosis but it just made me think there is different ways to approach what can be a painful situation. My mother told my sisters just to get on with their births !!! She had 11 of us, so I think her sympathy was well and truly gone.

I think your mother is right about trying to relax, thank god she was that wise with you, you were huge 😆 😆

Taylor5

I was a month early too 😯 😯 😯
    There is diabettes in the family and mams babies got bigger and bigger, which is a sign of diabettes…… I was watched all the time as ds was a big baby too and my sister got diabettes while pregnant just like my mum.
    My mam just farted me out, I was born in the lift/corridor in St.James maternity hospital Dublin

noeleenw

ye i was really annoyed after going through so much on ds but in the end he was healthy , i was black and blue they couldnt get the veins in my wrist and there are photos of me with ds with big black bruises on my hands , 2nd child was completely different . was up and about in no time

Missymay

Mother of God, the things women have to do to have a child, wish I was a bit more attentive to new mothers when I visited them after a birth after all they have been through, any time I visit well hate to say it, but I concentrated more on the new baby and when I now realise what the mother has just been put through, I know its natural but at bit of recognition for what they have done would have been nice, this pregnancy is a learning curve in every sense. hope I can deliver this baby like your mam did with you taylor 😆

Taylor5

I know evey womans dream 😆 😆 😆 My mam was tiny she is 5’8 and was always about 8 stone, so I was nearly as big as her when I was born 😆 😆 😆

MaryE

I Love my I Candy Cherry pram & buggy that i bought in Tony Kealys, it is so easy to fold & light weight plus maxi cosy car seat is compatible with it.

Everyone one has picked it up can’t belive how light it is.

I am really happy with my decision.

DS is six months now & loves it.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.