Which is tougher?? Guys v’s Girls!!!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Which is tougher?? Guys v’s Girls!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Admin im always the same, i do a class on Wednesdays, thursday i will be a bit sore at moments, but Fridayi would be really stiff and sore. Cant wait too hear what you will be like in the morning! 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

i’m the same it’s not the next day it’s 2 laters before the pain i mean the results of my efforts can be felt 😆 😆 even if i’m exercising at home i find the same thing – it’s 2 days later before i really feel it

laura

admin that is called ‘doms’ delayed onset muscle soreness…is the lovely pain that hits the body between 24 and 48 hours of exercise… one of life’s pleasures 😉

Financial Companion
    Participant

This thread has been brilliant!

So when is the football match taking place??? 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did Spin today…that was fun, nice that Vanessa has shown new ways to punish her class…it’s tough but an excellent workout.

Feeling ok atm but I know the pain is coming…only problem, don’t know when.

This thread has been brilliant!

So when is the football match taking place??? 😉
    Haha nice one Dave, I would love if others could comment on the Football side of things, having done both its easier to give an opinion.

So who’s up for a 90minute match???

Jedt
    Keymaster

I think all the girls at Lab Fitness need to go back to school, last night Emilia stayed on 2 (and 2 and 2 and 2) when we were squatting, while balancing the bar on our shoulders!! I have never wanted to hear anyone say ‘1’ as much!!!

And Laura has a fondness for 4, 4, 4, 4….she never seems to want to go to 3!!! Its punishing!!

I was feeling quite smug about this thread but now I am starting to get worried that I may have to play a match – so help me!!! 🙄 🙄

Taylor5

I would play a match but i cant kick a ball for love or money!! 😆 😆 😆

Sabbi i used to just roar at Laura…. they do it wish a smile and a laugh so it’s so much fun when working out

Squats with an over head bar… ouch!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Squats and then pulsing while hearing Emilia’s saying her favourite word to us – ‘BALANCE’!!! It was a tough one last night but I have to say, I can really feel the muscles in my arms getting stronger and the bingo wings are getting less noticeable so thats one good thing about it…. 🙂

Taylor5

I never did a class with Emilia (beautiful name) but i do remember Laura saying Lower during squats 😆 😆 😆

Financial Companion
    Participant

Fair is fair, I thought that was the deal, you did the class and this would be followed by a football match?? 😉

You can even swap jersies after the game! 😆 😆

Taylor5

Fair is fair, I thought that was the deal, you did the class and this would be followed by a football match?? 😉

You can even swap jersies after the game! 😆 😆

How old are you? 🙄 🙄 🙄

Jedt
    Keymaster

Oh no, this has backfired on me so badly!!! 😳

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have to be honest I really didn’t want to do this mornings class – haven’t done anything since our holiday (still getting over it) and the baby was up the whole night crying, fair play Mrs Admin took the brunt of it but you’re still awake regardless.

However I couldn’t let Mrs Admin get the better of me with comments like…"ah sure you have a sleep their Love, it never stopped me" and "don’t want you to injure yourself" so I got down to Labfitness at 6.25am and made a decent effort.

This morning was mainly cardio and again with Vanessa looking at new ways to punish us, in fairness to her she’s very good and you can see how effective it is on everyone in the Class.
    Again its tough but definitely worthwhile, I’m glad I did it and now ready to have a 16hour nap!

Labfitness will be doing a 30 minute bootcamp style class every Tuesday & Thursday morning…wonder if anyone here would take the challenge!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Our broadband went down a while ago so l sent him for a nap with baby; the two of them are snoring their heads off. To be honest its just as well because he looked ready to keel over! Zumba for me tonight, l realyy hopes bby sleeps tonight…

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.